Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:37 pm

Past a certain age, a man without a sexual orientation can be a bad thing.

*Sip*

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:54 pm

https://www.mlive.com/news/2021/10/tikt ... -with.html

At this YouTuber had enoguh passion to care about something to do something entertaining and cool. Spoony will never end with a bang, just a soft wimper. Like a fart in the night.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:53 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:14 pm
Man, you make it sound so difficult. I've been in relationships most of my adult life and never had to go through any of that shit you said. I've got fucked thousands of times, but never got FUCKED. :lol: Welp, I guess there’s a first time for everything. :?
It's all fun and games, until it isn't anymore. It's also getting worse and worse by the day.

Neymar (the PSG soccer player) thought that he could ferry a cunt from Brazil to France for some good times - mind you, he paid for everything and even gave the woman some allowance to shop spree in Paris. Then she decided she could accuse him of rape - fortunately for him, the cunt was a dumbass and the "video evidence" she provided made clear that not only she planned everything in advance, but that Neymar didn't do anything to her.

Even offering a cunt some REAL GOOD TIMES in Europe, she still can end up stabbing you in the back, and you have to get lucky to not get completely destroyed by it. Imagine if you try to "be a manly man" and "play it like you're in charge" and establish boundaries. I know for a fact it isn't worth the risk.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:54 pm

His account features comedy skits and impersonations of the character Tony Montana from the 1983 film “Scarface.”
Looks like he should have been watching Taxi Driver instead.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:16 pm

If Spoony had any business sense he'd shutup on twitter and release a "coming soon 2022" teaser trailer on Youtube. His fanbase would go nuts, the patreon would skyrocket. Then 2022 hits and he could go back to releasing half-assed vlogs every month and live comfortably until he dies doing whatever bullshit he wants to do. Even if he feels bad he could fake it until he makes it. That is all prefaced on him treating Youtube like a job and quick easy cash machine rather than him only doing what he wants to do.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:47 pm

If Spoony had any sense he wouldn't be Spoony.
He's never making another edited or scripted video. There's an ice cube's chance in Hell that he will do another live wire between now and his death.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:51 pm
What kind of cop reads propaganda about abolishing cops
Maybe one that wants to know what is propaganda and to know how to fight it?
Not that I'm defending him, but only retarded leftie reads and believes everyrhing that fits his limited worldview and what gender studies thought them.
That's why you never argue with those retards, because all they can do is scream.
He still could be 100% fag and not a cop, but basing it on that alone is fucking stupid.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:40 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 pm
Maybe if he read one or two of those books (they're all the fucking same) I could buy that. But hundreds of them? Fuck no. Plus there's the Ace shit. What's that got to do with his police work?
Guest wrote:
Not that I'm defending him, but only retarded leftie reads and believes everyrhing that fits his limited worldview and what gender studies thought them.
There's no need to read their tremendous wastes of paper to understand their world view. You are bombarded with their world view constantly through parasitic media propaganda and brainwashing

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:15 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:47 pm
If Spoony had any sense he wouldn't be Spoony.
I mean, he's never treated YouTube like a job to make money. When he started, he never even got any compensation from it. Imagine spending hours making a video for... what head pats? The second he calculates that Youtube is more damaging to his ego than beneficial he stops making vids and goes for that sweet sweet heroin-twitter.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:00 am

Guest wrote:
Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:51 pm
What kind of cop reads propaganda about abolishing cops
lol dude is pulling over speeding grannies and (being Arizona) dealing with oxy ODs and meth heads stealing bikes and air conditioners and doing fucked up meth head shit.

Here's officer Miles Antwiler trying to GET INSIDE ANTIFA'S HEAD lol