Post by mad bum » Tue May 18, 2021 6:13 am

Another unfortunate covid death
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: #GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 18, 2021 11:52 am

Seeing his inbred mother on the picture explains a lot of things - looks just as competent as Chris Chan's mom. And to use her for pity party, I would expect nothing less from the gunt. At least he didn't go the extra disgusting Booger route and lie about her molesting him - admittedly, you have to be a hardcore psychopath to do something like that.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Maybe he waited for a death to reveal these "dirty secrets". I'm pretty sure Boogie did that too. It's so much easier forging a narrative if you're the only side that still exists.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 18, 2021 4:33 pm

True, Booger started doing this after his parents were dead and his siblings were too scared to confront the sociopath.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 18, 2021 5:55 pm

It's not SJW's fault he was the sexiest fat kid ever and thus got molested by his entire family and all teachers!
Listen and believe!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue May 18, 2021 9:14 pm

It went more like this for Boogs.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:24 am
But I will crack jokes about him being banned by Patreon. Especially for doing gay ops against his ex. :lol:
>my ex is a "public figure", it's ok if I dox her and ruin her life

I looked up "Ade the Elder" and I found nothing, she is so fucking irrelevant that even a simple search yields no results. It's not the first time Ralph has doxed people for no reason at all, the stupid fuck probably thinks it makes him a badass when he is just a more dickish Chris Chan, especially with his mother looking and raising her son like Barbara Chandler (my avatar is still relevant it seems). I think it was "Ade" or one of his ex's who said she was an enabler who let who do shit like record himself fucking faith while she was in the other room, her and the clearly absent father are the reason he is the way he is.

Ralph will find a way out of this, he will probably sell the house and move into something smaller to get some extra income but he is like DSP where he never truly goes away even though he should have several times.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 23, 2021 8:51 pm

Where would he go? He's a fat jailbird and craves the attention and starting shit. He'd get fired anywhere he goes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon May 24, 2021 4:06 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 12:58 pm
>my ex is a "public figure", it's ok if I dox her and ruin her life

I looked up "Ade the Elder" and I found nothing, she is so fucking irrelevant that even a simple search yields no results. It's not the first time Ralph has doxed people for no reason at all, the stupid fuck probably thinks it makes him a badass when he is just a more dickish Chris Chan, especially with his mother looking and raising her son like Barbara Chandler (my avatar is still relevant it seems). I think it was "Ade" or one of his ex's who said she was an enabler who let who do shit like record himself fucking faith while she was in the other room, her and the clearly absent father are the reason he is the way he is.
I'm pretty sure it's Adezero because he is a faggot who only started taking shots at her after she started speaking about the few months she was with him. Calling her old (which isn't inaccurate since she is over 40), mocking her pictures for Photoshop and being old pictures posting a recent picture as proof that they were bullshit.

Anyways, I even tried Googling her name and only found her Twitter account, a FoxDick thread on her, and a WordPress account which was only used for WordPress help from what I can see. That's it. I don't see anything that would say she's a public figure. Of course the Gunt would think otherwise.

I don't know if the mom is an enabler especially with Faith. More fucking half dead that fat boy was running the house so was unable to physically do shit. But raising the trash like this allows this to happen

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 24, 2021 5:11 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:24 am
Turns out the Gunt's mom passed away last night. I won't joke about that. That will be a dick move.
I will.

Sometimes bad things come
good people are harmed in life
but not today though
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome