Shooting at mall in El Paso

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Auli
Posts: 2398
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by Auli » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:16 pm

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/ ... 01970.html


Image

I REALLY hope he's a democrat whom is angry with the separation and slavecamps at the border :3
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:34 pm

Isn't that where antifa was going to be?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Guest edit: it was a Walmart, you homo.

User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by RedLine » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Media info isn't especially reliable right now, but it sounds like another NEET that couldn't fit into society.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:48 pm

Hoping for another supreme gentleman manifesto.
Image

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5310
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by CIANIgger » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:58 pm

I'm with Auli, I hope it's a deranged POC that couldn't stick to the Libshit master plan and decided to just say what they mean; "Kill all white people!"

Edit: His score is anywhere with 18 at this time. He wore hearing protection like a bitch.
Last edited by CIANIgger on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in your bedroom folding your cloths.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:58 pm
I'm with Auli, I hope it's a deranged POC that couldn't stick to the Libshit master plan and decided to just say what they mean; "Kill all white people!"
One in a billion chances of that. Non-whites don't go on shooting sprees, generally speaking. They just bomb themselves or hijack airliners. And fuck all of our white women and breathe the white man's air. Fucking diabolical.
Image

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5310
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by CIANIgger » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:04 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:58 pm
I'm with Auli, I hope it's a deranged POC that couldn't stick to the Libshit master plan and decided to just say what they mean; "Kill all white people!"
One in a billion chances of that. Non-whites don't go on shooting sprees, generally speaking. They just bomb themselves or hijack airliners. And fuck all of our white women and breathe the white man's air. Fucking diabolical.
Not true, their aim is just awful which necessitates the need for the AoE of explosives for them to get anything done.
I'm in your bedroom folding your cloths.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7597
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:12 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 pm
Non-whites don't go on shooting sprees, generally speaking. They just bomb themselves or hijack airliners.
You're talking about Arabs. Niggas and Mexicanos almost certainly shoot the place up
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Shooting at mall in El Paso

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:12 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 pm
Non-whites don't go on shooting sprees, generally speaking. They just bomb themselves or hijack airliners.
You're talking about Arabs. Niggas and Mexicanos almost certainly shoot the place up
Ah, I see. They just all look alike to me. All non-whites do.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest