Peripherals

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Peripherals

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Also much easier to do than with the Kinect.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:20 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:03 pm
If you paid more than the equivalent of $20 USD then you need to cancel that order because you're getting ripped off.
Nah, it's fine. I wanted an original 360 controller and that's what they are going for if you want one that isn't totally fucked.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:52 pm

I got my 360 pad yesterday. It's almost new and works flawlessly. I could imagine that but it seems to make a lot of difference in Trials because the left stick finally has grip again and feels a bit stiffer as well.
RedLine wrote:
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:13 pm

I'm still looking around to future proof myself. I got myself some cheap replacement sticks for when I wear the rubber off as Trials is fucking brutal on it.
While looking I've also stumbled upon the Xboner Elite controllers. The amazon reviews are comedy gold. All the new Xbox controllers seem to be total trash. Good thing they announced new, more expensive trash at E3 for crowbcat to make a video about. :lol:
RedLine wrote:
DHI.txt

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:07 pm

Ya'll lucky. I broke my DC controller and haven't replaced it cause it's 50 dollars on Amazon. I could get a new system for that.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:07 pm
Ya'll lucky. I broke my DC controller and haven't replaced it cause it's 50 dollars on Amazon. I could get a new system for that.
Amazon is overpriced for anything 3rd party. Ebay has them for $15 shipped.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Dreamcast ... SwJPVdHgP2

They might even be cheaper, was just one of the first listings I saw.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:38 am

I need a thumbstick grip for my DC controller. Does anyone know if normal ones fit? Their shape is different from contemporary analog sticks so I don't know how well they would fit.

Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Maybe some Playstation ones could fit. You'll have better luck with ones made for the PS4 controller, as those sticks are a little bit smaller. Those often don't fit on PS2 Dualshocks but could fit the DC stick.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:07 pm
That's crazy! I paid 50€ for the console, two controllers, two light guns, House of the Dead 2 and a large stack of illegal copies for free on top.
RedLine wrote:
DHI.txt