ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:55 am

Did Projared rape anyone yet? I really don’t care otherwise.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:55 am
Did Projared rape anyone yet? I really don’t care otherwise.
his own career

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:47 am

Sadly, by looking at this, while I wouldn't say it helped him, but birdface certainly isn't much worse off than he was before the "prolapsegate". He did the worst damage to himself with his laziness. And being a giant pervert, creep and pedo, of course.

There were no winners in this fight. Just losers on both sides. And they haven't even done anything really. Heinie is still the same, insane bitch on twitter (I'm assuming, what else would she do than bitch and moan like PUR all day, since she cannot get a normal job anyways), that weird googly bitch is still chasing birds and PedoJar didn't get cancelled. The christmas is ruined!

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:47 am
Sadly, by looking at this, while I wouldn't say it helped him, but birdface certainly isn't much worse off than he was before the "prolapsegate". He did the worst damage to himself with his laziness. And being a giant pervert, creep and pedo, of course.

There were no winners in this fight. Just losers on both sides. And they haven't even done anything really. Heinie is still the same, insane bitch on twitter (I'm assuming, what else would she do than bitch and moan like PUR all day, since she cannot get a normal job anyways), that weird googly bitch is still chasing birds and PedoJar didn't get cancelled. The christmas is ruined!
I was super not invested in this shit because 90% of it boiled down to some stupid people fucking up their shitty relationships by fucking other people, and the other 10% was some confused jailbait tranny maybe sending Birdface a picture of his fake tits one time maybe oh wait never mind no he didn’t I guess maybe?

Honestly all the people involved in that mess were stupid but none of it warranted an actual deplatforming or cancellation, so instead nothing ended up happening. What an anticlimax.