Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17782
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 7:11 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:46 am
Osterzone wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:18 am
Edit2: I didn't hear MBA call him a pedo, but MBA says he did, so that got him kicked off. Dang
I didn't hear it either. Dammit, Nick.
Neither did I. But what can Nick do?
"I'll take a piss. Don't call him a pedo or I'll kick you, alright?"
"Sure."
"Alright, I'm back. Did you call him a pedo?"
"Ye."
".......really, nigga?"
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri May 17, 2019 10:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:50 am
Schleswig-Holstein represent! Good luck finding me, bitches. :lol:
This made me look at the google maps to see how that particular part of germany looks like, and I'm really surprised that for some reason krauts don't have street view. Is it because of some stupid law? Looking at the map, Germany is on the same level of Belarus.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 am
Nick has the Internet Bloodsport market cornered.
He's becoming a combo of Keemstar and Metocuck.
Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:41 am
Why did I have to live in a world where even black people have autism.
What's with that "even"? Black people always had autism, most of them are just too retarded for normal person to tell.
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14316
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 17, 2019 11:01 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:09 am
Mad Black: You said you like anime women rather than talking to real women
Perfection: Yeah I said that

No irony like our guest posters, what a sperg.
Why talk to a real women, when animu waifus are but a click away?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:41 am
Why did I have to live in a world where even black people have autism.
Black people can get mental diseases. Who the fuck are you, Mark Millar?

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4787
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CIANIgger » Fri May 17, 2019 2:56 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:41 am
Why did I have to live in a world where even black people have autism.
Black people can get mental diseases. Who the fuck are you, Mark Millar?
DAS RIIIIITE!
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17782
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:15 am
This made me look at the google maps to see how that particular part of germany looks like, and I'm really surprised that for some reason krauts don't have street view. Is it because of some stupid law?
No, not really. People just don't like the Google spy cars and Google didn't want to deal with all the bitching so they only scanned a couple of cities and that's it.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:46 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:15 am
This made me look at the google maps to see how that particular part of germany looks like, and I'm really surprised that for some reason krauts don't have street view. Is it because of some stupid law?
No, not really. People just don't like the Google spy cars and Google didn't want to deal with all the bitching so they only scanned a couple of cities and that's it.
Telling Google to fuck off is the most based thing Germany has done since what, WW2?

A12
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by A12 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:04 am

Rekieta Law is live:


User avatar
Guest

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 4:34 am

>Reddit sadman thumbnail
I'll pass.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8279
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by mad bum » Sat May 18, 2019 5:21 am

I also don't want to watch 4 lawyers circle jerk for 4 hours.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Keith Chegwin and 13 guests