Warframe General Sperge

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Warframe General Sperge

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:44 am
I've never bought any stance mods though. I have a stance mod for every type of melee weapon I care about and that's all I need.
Well, I don't :3

Still, with Mars being a pretty Grineer-heavy place, maybe I'll finally get what I want. Also my last Infested mission gave me a second copy of a Fist stance mod *triggering intensifies*

I guess I'll go with either Mag, Frost or Rhino, depending on whom I can complete first.

I'm using the passive Sigil thing for Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda, which I think is also my only way to really earn points before getting to Rank 1 where the Syndicate Alert missions become available. I guess I could donate stuff on a Relay or something, but I can't be bothered atm.

And joining a clan? Is this some kinda MMO or something?!

Also: How much shame have I brought upon me, now that the Stalker has a 2:0 winning streak against me?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:02 am

Stalker is pretty well unkillable when you're first starting, unless you're in a pub game.

Of the three you mentioned, Rhino and Frost are the best for newer players and the most useful. Frost was my previous main before I found nekros and zephyr.

Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Get used to Stalker kicking your shit in. At first he's a pain to deal with and loves to show up when you're running random bullshit with some level 1 weapon to grind a bit. He doesn't show up when your Warframe is level 5 or lower but as a beginner you're not much better off with a level 8 or so Warframe. He'll fuck you up regardless.
You'll get your comeuppance eventually. These days, he's getting wrecked by me no matter what I'm running.

For the Syndicates, you can generally keep three at a time happy and will piss off three. The three left ones and the three right ones are your choice. It's technically possible to be liked by four at a time but two will always be a bit unhappy with you and it required balancing ranks and de-rank some. That's just not worth the effort.
Initially, some of the killsquads they can sic on your ass can roflstomp you as well. Steel Meridian are a total pushover, Cephalon Suda's drones melt your fucking face off. But the positive thing is that they are all guaranteed eximus units and thus give a nice load of XP if you manage to deal with them.
The ball is wild!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:22 pm

I suppose my first victory over Stalker will taste all the sweeter.

I've decided to go for the left side, mainly because working for a weird AI consciousness sounds more interesting than those New Loka hippies who for some reason don't want to be rad cyborgs with metal boxes for heads like the chads in Fortuna.

I'm a bit paranoid about those killsquads, but I hope I'll survive it by hoarding energy and activating my Excalibur's 4 when the time is right - or as I like to call it "EVERYONE DIES!!!"

Oh, and somebody mentioned Oberon Prime before. Last I've seen, his parts still drop.

EDIT: Now I finally got a stance mod from the Grineers. Naturally, it's for the Not-Katanas, not the swords.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)