Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Singh'sSpot
Posts: 292
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:06 am

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Singh'sSpot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:09 pm
That's the great thing about the majority of "Healthy At Every Size"-advocates (at least she sounds like one) who aren't as well-off as Boogie: They won't be around for much longer.
They'll end up on My 600 Pound Life in no time.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:30 pm
There are no truly old HAES advocates.
That's because they're all literally dead.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11210
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:51 am

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:31 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:09 pm
That's the great thing about the majority of "Healthy At Every Size"-advocates (at least she sounds like one) who aren't as well-off as Boogie: They won't be around for much longer.
They'll end up on My 600 Pound Life in no time.
Supposedly Amberlynn Reid was contacted by them and turned them down, lel. A lot of these deathfat youtubers genuinely don't want to lose weight. They'll take a magic weight loss pill if you have a genie spare to poof one into existence, but they don't want to do anything that might involve not binging 8x a day.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20079
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:39 pm

Toad McKinley made a video about her quite a while ago. Pretty alright and worth a watch if you want to know a bit about the fat cunt.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11210
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:04 pm

Imagine proving that thumbnail correct by literally eating yourself to cancer. We don't know for sure, but it's a fair bet considering she's had cysts for years and been too fat for the leaf medical system to operate. She could have cancer spreading all throughout her body right now.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20079
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:04 pm
She could have cancer spreading all throughout her body right now.
Don't get Bobo's hopes up. :D
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11210
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:25 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:04 pm
She could have cancer spreading all throughout her body right now.
Don't get Bobo's hopes up. :D
The midget is too busy fucking his (((sister))) to care either way. If she dies, he loses out on a roommate who can help pay for rent. But on the plus side, he'll finally be able to drive away the cockroaches and won't have to live in a literal pig sty.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests