Trying to find a pic on DHI

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Trying to find a pic on DHI

Post by CIANIgger » Tue May 08, 2018 1:24 am

It was the screen cap of the asian chick going on the huge rant about how Blacks are inferior and how we should seriously just get rid of them as a race. I need that. Was fucking hilarious.
Nobody but failures dislikes masculinity. Women love it, men love it, faggots love it, business partners love it.

-Furher Kugel

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8636
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Trying to find a pic on DHI

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 08, 2018 1:31 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=710&hilit=korean&start=10
Korean thread, second page, post by ban. You even quoted it.
Start the war, 'cause we are on the floor.
It's never seen before, Army of Hardcore.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Trying to find a pic on DHI

Post by Rapeculture » Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 1:31 am
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=710&hilit=korean&start=10
Korean thread, second page, post by ban. You even quoted it.
Holy shit, that bitch is a quality shitposter. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Trying to find a pic on DHI

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue May 08, 2018 11:52 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 1:31 am
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=710&hilit=korean&start=10
Korean thread, second page, post by ban. You even quoted it.
Holy shit, that bitch is a quality shitposter. :lol:
Was.

https://www.soompi.com/2012/02/23/kpop- ... -her-blog/
Angelfire Memes wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 pm
If this goes much further we'll learn that Doge killed JFK.
But he was aiming for Jackie. The misogynist bastard.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Trying to find a pic on DHI

Post by Rapeculture » Tue May 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 11:52 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 1:31 am
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=710&hilit=korean&start=10
Korean thread, second page, post by ban. You even quoted it.
Holy shit, that bitch is a quality shitposter. :lol:
Was.

https://www.soompi.com/2012/02/23/kpop- ... -her-blog/
Booooooo, that's Jordan Hass levels of troll's remorse. :(
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Trying to find a pic on DHI

Post by mad bum » Tue May 08, 2018 4:14 pm

I'm sorry your rapey heart was broken, but theirs more hot Asian racists out there somewhere.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: Trying to find a pic on DHI

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 08, 2018 4:41 pm

I don't believe it for a second. That's Hollywood-tier apology.

"I'm sorry I touched her butt. I'm going to rehab now. See you in a few months."

rat-fuck
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:50 am

Re: Trying to find a pic on DHI

Post by rat-fuck » Tue May 08, 2018 10:38 pm

Never apologise.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests