Forums that got fucked

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:20 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:14 am
You think after the big reveal everyone would have just abandoned that site and killed themselves out of shame. If I were part of some creepy pussy cabal based around Moonbitch I’d have to end it all.
But if you were, you'd be even more pathetic. Why do you think that place is a haven for pretty much any IN. Hell, not even IN but also hardcore DSP paypig. You can be absolutely everything they hate. Hate to the point of them stalking you, trying to hack your shit, show up at your place, mail you stuff. But tell them "Hey, I'm one of you now." they fall over each other to be the first to kiss your ass and suck your dick.
There's a reason why "autistic" is wordfiltered over there. Would hurt their fee fees too much of about 90% of the user base.
That is an absolutely perfect synopsis my friend. I didn’t know that autistic was wordfiltered, so that’s the word that triggers them? :lol:

It’s like what VORP says about autism attracting autism. Sure DHI could be described as no better than other stalker sites, but in our defense members here don’t stalk, harass, threaten, or otherwise plague people. We just rag on what they throw out there for the world to see.

That and everyone here is pretty casual about the site. We don’t have that arrogance or “wez untouchable anon so supr3m3!!! be afraid!” shit like those fucktards. I imagine most of our users would be more well adjusted and normalized in society.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:28 am

Yeah, it's filtered into "exceptional".
I'm not and can't hinder somebody from actively harassing people online. It's not encouraged, though. Our policy is basically that it's pointless and really often harmful to our goals as well as you can see with a lot of the hands on approach people do with DSP arguably helping him for years instead of what they want it to do. Paypigs are in an us vs. them mentality only because there's an active them to fight against in the first place. Who'd give a fuck just about us shitposting about him? Would somebody give him 1k just to spite us? I doubt it. They surely wouldn't get much of a reaction.
With these dumbasses, it's just plain best to just watch and laugh. It's easier, morally better and more effective.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:28 am
Yeah, it's filtered into "exceptional".
I'm not and can't hinder somebody from actively harassing people online. It's not encouraged, though. Our policy is basically that it's pointless and really often harmful to our goals as well as you can see with a lot of the hands on approach people do with DSP arguably helping him for years instead of what they want it to do. Paypigs are in an us vs. them mentality only because there's an active them to fight against in the first place. Who'd give a fuck just about us shitposting about him? Would somebody give him 1k just to spite us? I doubt it. They surely wouldn't get much of a reaction.
With these dumbasses, it's just plain best to just watch and laugh. It's easier, morally better and more effective.
Agreed, we observe and do not interfere, it’s like the DHI Prime Directive.

Although I admit to totally shitposting with people like X outside of DHI, but that’s not much different than what we do here. I don’t raid DSP’s streams or tell Lupa to kill herself.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:24 am

Again, I don't and don't want to control what you guys do outside of DHI. Hell, I have a shitposting account on YT specifically for commenting on shit that's more fit as DHI stuff than with my normal viewer channel. Just know that while I personally won't disown you, you're on your own out there. We won't come and be your personal army and your connection to DHI doesn't mean shit outside of this page.
Likewise, I don't hold anything against you representing us. As far as I'm concerned, I think you're pretty alright and I'd back you up. Just understand that we're generally going by every person representing themselves first and foremost. Me telling you this shit is really just my standpoint and my standpoint alone, really. I'm not super important around here. I just post a lot and have admin status but I can't speak for Poonoo or tictac or any of our moderators. That's part of the freedom, that you're also on your own if you fucked up.

I guess that most eventually get what we are about if they lurk long enough. Our culture isn't static either and has changed greatly over the last few years, also in part due to me, actually. But it was the free nature of this site that made me stick around in the first place so I greatly respect it. Hell, where else can I drunk post ultra racist stuff and be hostile as fuck, right?

I'm rambling. I think you fit in well. Go spout you're from DHI if you want to. I don't mind. Go raid faggots, I don't mind either. Just understand that it's not exactly encouraged and that you can't expect /b/lackup from us. But I won't unperson you over it either. I forgive and forget plenty of stuff because I require others doing so for me just as much. We're all having fun here so that's that, I guess. You catch my drift?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:11 pm

I think "retard" and "retarded" also filter to exceptional on foxdicks. I saw I think because I dont have a foxdicks account and I see exceptional used in places where autitic wouldnt fit but retard would.
Also "milk" is filtered to "tard cum."
Really I think Null just has a poor sense of humor.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:05 pm

Yeah, that was pretty clear from those ads he tried to run. "#pranked It's yah boi null"

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:24 am
Again, I don't and don't want to control what you guys do outside of DHI. Hell, I have a shitposting account on YT specifically for commenting on shit that's more fit as DHI stuff than with my normal viewer channel. Just know that while I personally won't disown you, you're on your own out there. We won't come and be your personal army and your connection to DHI doesn't mean shit outside of this page.
Likewise, I don't hold anything against you representing us. As far as I'm concerned, I think you're pretty alright and I'd back you up. Just understand that we're generally going by every person representing themselves first and foremost. Me telling you this shit is really just my standpoint and my standpoint alone, really. I'm not super important around here. I just post a lot and have admin status but I can't speak for Poonoo or tictac or any of our moderators. That's part of the freedom, that you're also on your own if you fucked up.

I guess that most eventually get what we are about if they lurk long enough. Our culture isn't static either and has changed greatly over the last few years, also in part due to me, actually. But it was the free nature of this site that made me stick around in the first place so I greatly respect it. Hell, where else can I drunk post ultra racist stuff and be hostile as fuck, right?

I'm rambling. I think you fit in well. Go spout you're from DHI if you want to. I don't mind. Go raid faggots, I don't mind either. Just understand that it's not exactly encouraged and that you can't expect /b/lackup from us. But I won't unperson you over it either. I forgive and forget plenty of stuff because I require others doing so for me just as much. We're all having fun here so that's that, I guess. You catch my drift?
Pretty much all of this, and yes you changed shit here because whenever you are on vacation this forum becomes way less right wing and more centrist. Though we also became more Chan-like over the years and were influenced by the current political correctness trend like most of the internet.

All I'll add to that is that despite Monty being hypocritical we were founded on free speech for people who were banned from Spoony's forums, TGWTG's forums and people who saw what was going on and left on their own. Outside of chans how many fucking forums are out there that allow free and open discussion without uptight mods running it with a power trip? Most "forums" are fucking Reddit boards and Facebook pages these days.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:41 pm

I was never banned from Spoony's forum. I just saw that they were all faggots and left of my own accord.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:26 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:04 am
Pretty much all of this, and yes you changed shit here because whenever you are on vacation this forum becomes way less right wing and more centrist. Though we also became more Chan-like over the years and were influenced by the current political correctness trend like most of the internet.
Hard to not get influenced by that shit that's everywhere in the climate right now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:51 am

Tranny Kiwi quotes me and der Führer. o:
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.