Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 8:09 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm
Well I know the meaning or irony and this is a perfect example, you spazzing out while you dont actually seem to know what being sarcastic is yourself. COMEDY GOLD :lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder you keep claiming I dont get sarcasm if you dont understand what it is lol amazing XD
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:31 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm
Well I know the meaning or irony and this is a perfect example, you spazzing out while you dont actually seem to know what being sarcastic is yourself.
>doesn't know what sarcasm is
>doesn't know what irony is
>doesn't know what spazzing out is


Methinks the ladyboy doth protest too much.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 2005
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: USA

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 18, 2018 3:30 pm

So it seems spoiler tags are no longer necessary.
復活!ジュウワリオ大強姦冒険

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 5:12 pm

shit's going to be awesome
I dont directly respond to guests, stop being a pussy and sign up or piss off.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Auli » Sat May 19, 2018 10:05 am

Yay! At least ONE thing going the right way.

Lets hope it doesn't go PC.
Image

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat May 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 10:05 am
Yay! At least ONE thing going the right way.

Lets hope it doesn't go PC.
Daniel gets a sex change next season and helps teach karate to a Muslim boy so that he can defend himself against bigoted white Trump supporters.

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: He he he he

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Rushy » Sat May 19, 2018 6:14 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 5:22 pm
Auli wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 10:05 am
Yay! At least ONE thing going the right way.

Lets hope it doesn't go PC.
Daniel gets a sex change next season and helps teach karate to a Muslim boy so that he can defend himself against bigoted white Trump supporters.
Aside from the sex change, that actually sounds like it could happen lol.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests