NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 pm
I don't know why you guys think you have to have children when you get married.
Linsey is a stupid woman who lives for nothing more than cum.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1490
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 pm
I don't know why you guys think you have to have children when you get married.
Only in a society with social assistance could you say that. In most societies humans get married to have children who are eventually become your retirement aids.

User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:27 am

family used to be the building block of society and called the shots, that changed with urbanization & industrialization

so its not wonder that marriage today is meaningless and not associated with kids anymore

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 am
to have children who are eventually become your retirement aids.
Oh yes, I need children to dump me off at a retirement home and forget about me when I get far to old. Please.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1490
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 am
to have children who are eventually become your retirement aids.
Oh yes, I need children to dump me off at a retirement home and forget about me when I get far to old. Please.
Retirement home? :lol: :lol: :lol: Because those existed when we were still agricultural societies. There are a lot of retirement homes in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, I tell yah. We westerners have it so easy.

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:27 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 am
to have children who are eventually become your retirement aids.
Oh yes, I need children to dump me off at a retirement home and forget about me when I get far to old. Please.
That's not what he meant. Matter of fact that's almost the exact opposite of how you were meant to interpret what he said.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:28 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:27 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 am
to have children who are eventually become your retirement aids.
Oh yes, I need children to dump me off at a retirement home and forget about me when I get far to old. Please.
That's not what he meant. Matter of fact that's almost the exact opposite of how you were meant to interpret what he said.
Did a double take, oops. I see what he meant. I'm a faggot my bad.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

Oengae
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Oengae » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 pm
I don't know why you guys think you have to have children when you get married.
Only in a society with social assistance could you say that. In most societies humans get married to have children who are eventually become your retirement aids.
Save for retirement of instead of blowing your money on waifu pillows and relying of your kids or government gimmedats you cuck.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3066
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Mushroom Mountain

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:48 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 pm
I don't know why you guys think you have to have children when you get married.
Children are literally the only reason to get married. Without children what have you got? A piece of paper that entitles her to half your shit when she decides she's bored with you.
Oengae wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 am
Save for retirement of instead of blowing your money on waifu pillows and relying of your kids or government gimmedats you cuck.
What if you need somebody to take care of you?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 1799
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by drisko » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:48 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 pm
I don't know why you guys think you have to have children when you get married.
Children are literally the only reason to get married. Without children what have you got? A piece of paper that entitles her to half your shit when she decides she's bored with you.
Tax breaks, someone to split the billth with, more chores get done, an easy lay whenever you want if you're one of those dudes who actually knows how to fuck, stop everyone from constantly asking you when you're going to get married, the double income means it's easier to get loans, if you kill her first you get a life insurance policy, married people are more likely to live longer because you have someone who encourages you to look after yourself, binge watching isn't sad it's spending time together, easier to get time off work because you can blame the spouse and people are more understanding.

Trust me, there are plenty of benefits.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:48 am
Oengae wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 am
Save for retirement of instead of blowing your money on waifu pillows and relying of your kids or government gimmedats you cuck.
What if you need somebody to take care of you?
You can hire a nurse with the money you saved. It's what my grandparents did, they never really had to bug my mum or their other kids for any help because they had someone to do the things they were too old to do.

God, arthritis scares me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Liar Revealed and 3 guests