People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10350
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:26 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 am
I'd rather the admen not smarten up. They're scum.
It's not even like they don't know. They do. The idiot companies that hire them don't. Those have to smarten up and stop listening to the advertising jew. Less ads made and paid for also means more ad agencies die.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7454
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:47 am
Advertisers just need to smarten up. Playing ads on some gayman garbage on YT is wasted money.
The market is correcting very slowly. I wonder what the average CPM will be for a shitty youtube video in 2025.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5078
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:06 am

They are starting to resort to other things now though by putting ads directly into there videos. Blue apron, dollar shave club, and enough shit mobile games to clog up the app store.

Twitch is unwatchable though, you can still find plenty of YouTubers if you look hard enough, everyone on twitch however is the same try hard trying to entertain there audience in hopes they will stay.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3392
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:19 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 pm
Dad jokes? Streaming? Jesus, guy, lay off the pepsi and try some Coca Cola.
When you lay off the soy.
Top post
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8997
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:15 am

Love that shit. "Why don't you sign up for Blue Apron / LootCrate / Whateverthefuck?! Enter this code - nicely provided by my sponsor - and you get a bonus!"
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 am
I'd rather the admen not smarten up. They're scum.
They are the heroes we need and deserve.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 pm
Young women are all sluts and I love it. There's this cute bi-racial chick at my local Starbucks, clearly some antifa idiot but she's gorgeous and has piercings and basically stopped wearing pants a while back. I'm talking short skirts with knee shocks, and sometimes just pure leg on display. Since it's 2018, of course, nobody dares tell her to put something on, so score me.
>getting triggered by Absolute Territory

Guestposting was a mistake.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3392
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 pm
Young women are all sluts and I love it. There's this cute bi-racial chick at my local Starbucks, clearly some antifa idiot but she's gorgeous and has piercings and basically stopped wearing pants a while back. I'm talking short skirts with knee shocks, and sometimes just pure leg on display. Since it's 2018, of course, nobody dares tell her to put something on, so score me.
You know what you remind me of? This McDonald's advert that runs over here. Basically it's this kid waiting to order and he sees the girl at the counter. Danger hair. Tats. Piercings. Face caked in make-up. The kid is like in love at first sight and he imagines all the (non-sexual) things he wants to do with this girl right before he orders a chicken burrito or some shit.

And every time I see the ad I think 'She's going to be cucking him or accusing him of rape, or both, before the month's out'
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7454
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:15 am
Love that shit. "Why don't you sign up for Blue Apron / LootCrate / Whateverthefuck?! Enter this code - nicely provided by my sponsor - and you get a bonus!"
And it's always valueless bullshit. Never anything useful.

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 937
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:29 pm

I think the only thing I've seen a youtuber advertise that I might legitimately go for is that Dollar Shave Club thing.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10350
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:38 pm

I'll stick with my regular razor blade holder, thank you very much. I've never seen the point in all that other crap. Normal basic bitch razor blades and a regular electric shaver get everything done just fine.

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 937
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Yeah it's nothing special. I just hate going to the store and buying razor blades and they ship them to you, is all. It's monumentally more useful than a subscription to Loot Crate.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests