People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:52 am

Life sucks and then you die.

But if you really fucked up badly in a past life, then you get reincarnated as Auli.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:40 am

I really don't get why people think you're a nazi, Auli. You're not particularly ubermensch-y, and the Third Reich would've probably put you in a camp because they'd figure that would be more merciful.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:45 pm

It's more that I live in Norway and have superleft-y friends. I've gone from center-left to center. I've been redpilled since I got home in Feb 2016.

And everyone's a nazi now anyway, right? :p It's only from Twitter I get called that since I'm half-trolling people and I'm pretty hyperbolic.

Most of my irl friends follow me on Twitter where they see I'm anti massimigration, pro-gun or whatnot. I was hilarious about a year ago when a friend I've had since kindergarten stopped following me. He's such a libtard now. I still enjoy his company, though. Usually talk videogames.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:52 am
Life sucks and then you die.

But if you really fucked up badly in a past life, then you get reincarnated as Auli.
In my previous life, I Imagine I strangled babies and ate them and killed cats and dogs.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:36 pm

I was at the dentist today. After three tries and what felt like half a litre of those fucking injections, the tooth would still hurt like hell. That shit never works well on me. So for now I got sent home with antibiotica and high dose Ibuprophene. I wanted to have gotten this shit over with by now. Now I can look forward to another week of pain. Happy fun times!
From a higher conscience we will reach out to a promised land.
We are coming home.