Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 19999
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:02 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:36 am
Also this.
SpoilerShow
If there's anthing Spoony has more than enough of, it's people that will never leave or forsake him.
Though he'd probably wish those were as fake as God.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:41 am

Im just waiting till the day Miles finds this site and creates an account (in secret probably) to bitch about spoony just to relieve some hatred for his brother.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3596
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:12 am
Oreo doesn't seem like a breed who would have a weak bladder, so I don't know why she would piss when company comes over.
They will let out a leak from excitement. It can happen basically to any dog as far as I'm concerned, it's not about a bladder control. It's not like the dog will just piss on the floor and empties their bowels completely. If she does that to Spoony, she's simply telling him to that she wants to be freed from the piss dungeon.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:55 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:41 am
Im just waiting till the day Miles finds this site and creates an account (in secret probably) to bitch about spoony just to relieve some hatred for his brother.
There was a failed real estate flipper in the '00s called Casey Serin, he wound up losing like $1.5 million by age 25 while sleeping in and drinking wheat grass all day in the run-up to the real estate crisis.

His brother used to actually call into Casey's livestreams to call him a loser and say he was just a homeless guy with a laptop, among other things. What was funnier is they were both living with their parents at the time, so he was literally calling to bitch at his brother on livestream from like 10 feet away.

So it'd be funnier if this happens after Noah moves in with Miles, Miles forces him to livestream for Twitter access and sits with a wrench in his chat shit talking him the whole time.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:55 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:41 am
Im just waiting till the day Miles finds this site and creates an account (in secret probably) to bitch about spoony just to relieve some hatred for his brother.
There was a failed real estate flipper in the '00s called Casey Serin, he wound up losing like $1.5 million by age 25 while sleeping in and drinking wheat grass all day in the run-up to the real estate crisis.

His brother used to actually call into Casey's livestreams to call him a loser and say he was just a homeless guy with a laptop, among other things. What was funnier is they were both living with their parents at the time, so he was literally calling to bitch at his brother on livestream from like 10 feet away.

So it'd be funnier if this happens after Noah moves in with Miles, Miles forces him to livestream for Twitter access and sits with a wrench in his chat shit talking him the whole time.
that sounds amazing lol we can only hope for that scenario

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:41 pm

Wait a minute, something doesn't add up here. I'm certain I saw some Spoony's tweets some weeks/a month ago him telling that the dog now lives with Miles and that's a better home for her as he couldn't take care of her anymore. Now he's telling Miles visited, left and the dog is with Spoony...(???) Is he making this up or did I miss some relevant tweets or something?
Nationalism. Capitalism. Patriarchy. All else is error.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:41 pm

this weakling faggot with his dyed hair and beginning tits even though he is skinny trying to scam while throwing up satanic handsigns?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOxDtSt ... 9k-UXesHlW[/youtube]

They should make him the poster child for an anti soy campaign.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:51 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:41 pm
Wait a minute, something doesn't add up here. I'm certain I saw some Spoony's tweets some weeks/a month ago him telling that the dog now lives with Miles and that's a better home for her as he couldn't take care of her anymore. Now he's telling Miles visited, left and the dog is with Spoony...(???) Is he making this up or did I miss some relevant tweets or something?
No, he said Miles SHOULD take Oreo away. Miles presumably told him to get his life together and take responsibility for his pet.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 19999
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Miles probably refused because the doggie wasn't quite feral and hungry enough to be of use at the border.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
casual pleb

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by casual pleb » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Miles probably came to take him to B fest, but Noah got cold feet because of muh depression.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests