God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 am
He said he's not done looking for other avenues to secure funding for the wall. He's signing this because he got blamed for the last shutdown and he knows it will just give the NPCs more fuel for their narrative if the shutdown happens again. He's taking an L to be sure, but it's not necessarily over.
Taking an L he didnt have to take if he just kept the dang thing closed. 4D chess my ass.
>but it's not necessarily over
Having any level of faith in Fat Boomer and the government at large is what got us in this mess in the first place.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6665
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:30 am
Taking an L he didnt have to take if he just kept the dang thing closed.
The Democrats were never going to give him what he wanted. Not even after the longest shutdown there's ever been. Shutting it down again/keeping it shut down would have served absolutely no purpose
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11008
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:30 am
Taking an L he didnt have to take if he just kept the dang thing closed.
The Democrats were never going to give him what he wanted. Not even after the longest shutdown there's ever been. Shutting it down again/keeping it shut down would have served absolutely no purpose
This.

The democrats hate trump so fucking much they'd rather nuke the entire country than let him win. You have shitlibs literally screaming and crying and shouting and stamping their feet and rioting every fucking time Trump does anything.

He knew where the blame would be if he pushed into another shutdown. He's gonna take a deal and see what other avenues are open. No, the shitlibs won't learn anything and no, they won't compromise in their desire to see his entire family with a bullet in their heads. But short of declaring war on commiefornia, there's nothing else to do.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5056
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by CIANIgger » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Whos going to suffer in a shutdown? Anyone on welfare or living off the gubment. Fuck em.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15634
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:42 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:44 am
Don't forget the gofundme as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

20 mil in a month isn't anything to laugh at.
Trump should've declared this one official.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 1157
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:45 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 am
He's taking an L to be sure, but it's not necessarily over.
Didn't he say last time his next step would be to call a state of emergency? What happened to that?
It happened.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... wocIarNDcO
Angelfire Memes wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 pm
If this goes much further we'll learn that Doge killed JFK.
But he was aiming for Jackie. The misogynist bastard.

User avatar
Guest

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:06 pm

A SOE is useless when the bill he is going to sign (just signed, really) will make it impossible to deport anyone who claims to have a child already in the country and also gives blue states the absolute uncontested power to just say "nah, fuck off" to the wall.

The wall itself is useless if they're all already here by the time its built. The bill will basically end America as a country. Trump is signing our death warrents just so Nancy Pelosi will give him a cookie the spineless fuckwad.

User avatar
Guest

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:11 am

It's like Ann the Man Coulter said, if there's no wall by the time a Dem gets back in office it's over. They'll just throw the borders back open and finish the game. Now it's not even a wall but some giant erector set with gaps you can just walk through.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2557
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:16 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:30 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 am
He said he's not done looking for other avenues to secure funding for the wall. He's signing this because he got blamed for the last shutdown and he knows it will just give the NPCs more fuel for their narrative if the shutdown happens again. He's taking an L to be sure, but it's not necessarily over.
Taking an L he didnt have to take if he just kept the dang thing closed. 4D chess my ass.
>but it's not necessarily over
Having any level of faith in Fat Boomer and the government at large is what got us in this mess in the first place.
Did you see the last state of the union? They (female dems) couldn't even clap for higher employment for minorities and busting down on sex trafficking. They want America to burn just to spite Trump and rebuild America as a waring nanny state.

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:37 pm
Whos going to suffer in a shutdown? Anyone on welfare or living off the gubment. Fuck em.
Then you fuck over his main supporters, the bible and rust belt.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 2339
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Auli » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Great Wall of China: "I'm the greatest wall in the world!"

MAGA-wall: "... hold my beer."


Walls DO work, you fucking far-lefties/SJWs/DNC. How many Mongols or other nomads have you seen in China lately? Huh?!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests