What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:57 am

I've noticed something a few weeks back and just wanted to check in if somebody else would figure this as well.
The very beginning of this song reminded me of something:

It starts at around 44 seconds. I've wondered for some time where I've heard it before.
I think I've found it.
SpoilerShow
Does anyone hear it as well?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2976
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:35 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:13 pm
(Oh, cabrios are convertibles, btw. Silly Kraut car terms.)
The only car terms that matter.
Oh no no no, that one I won't let slide!

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cabriolet

Origin of cabriolet
1760–70; < French: literally, little caper; so called from its light movement. See cabriole, -et

"Kraut car terms", my ass. You got that from the fucking French. How embarassing!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:15 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:38 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:35 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:13 pm
(Oh, cabrios are convertibles, btw. Silly Kraut car terms.)
The only car terms that matter.
Oh no no no, that one I won't let slide!

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cabriolet

Origin of cabriolet
1760–70; < French: literally, little caper; so called from its light movement. See cabriole, -et

"Kraut car terms", my ass. You got that from the fucking French. How embarassing!
It's a term for a specific kind of horse ride. Just like coupé is, which the retarded Anglo fucks can't even pronounce. But that's all before cars were even a thing. When cars were invented, it was Krautniggers that decided what to call what. Ultimately, those are our terms now. Oh, your cabriolet was an open carriage? Your swastika is a good luck symbol? Too bad, you lowly niggers! This is our shit now. Get fucked!
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 am

And by the way, we make anything French better. Even Frenchcore.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7990
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:52 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 am
And by the way, we make anything French better. Even Frenchcore.
>improving on shit
>with more shit
>le Downfall meme
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17362
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:55 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:38 am
Oh no no no, that one I won't let slide!

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cabriolet

Origin of cabriolet
1760–70; < French: literally, little caper; so called from its light movement. See cabriole, -et

"Kraut car terms", my ass. You got that from the fucking French. How embarassing!
We just like to borrow foreign words (or make up our own) for our car terms. We have like an entire hobby industry centered around "Oldtimers", which are cars that are at least 30 years old.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:03 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:52 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 am
And by the way, we make anything French better. Even Frenchcore.
>improving on shit
>with more shit
>le Downfall meme
*angry anglo noises*
Get fucked, you limey piece of shit.

France could get fixed in a short Blitzkrieg bu your shitty island ought to be bombed for decades.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7990
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:03 am
all that shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:03 am
France could get fixed
No
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
Guest

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:40 pm


Fuck niggers. We'll destroy Africa. It's the white man's destiny. I won't let the Chinks have it!

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17362
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:20 pm

But they already have.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests