Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:56 am
They bring him back now to kill him. Guaranteed. They want that on-screen death. I swear they get off on that shit.
That's because they're a rare case of a bully who gets to smash up other peoples' toys while being applauded for doing so.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Whatever

Post by Whatever » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:15 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm
You know, they would show a lot of balls if they actually destroyed the Falcon, either because it gets blown up for good, or they turn it into a makeshift FTL missile.
But this is an actual good idea so it won't happen. They'll just graft something else onto the ship and claim it's a new ship, instead.
It wouldn't surprise me if they brought Billy Dee Williams on board so he can have a conversation with L3, because "she's part of the ship now". The way the line was said was like some big reveal that we were supposed to care about or something. So weird.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:33 pm

It is important. Having the Falcon be haunted by a woke female droid has retroactively added yet another strong female character into the main cast of the entire franchise!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Whatever wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:22 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
You know, they would show a lot of balls if they actually destroyed the Falcon, either because it gets blown up for good, or they turn it into a makeshift FTL missile.
But this is an actual good idea so it won't happen. They'll just graft something else onto the ship and claim it's a new ship, instead.
It wouldn't surprise me if they brought Billy Dee Williams on board so he can have a conversation with L3, because "she's part of the ship now". The way the line was said was like some big reveal that we were supposed to care about or something. So weird.
I see him patting the door frame during a down moment and saying some loser shit like "Well, old girl, we did it" or some such stupid shit. Seriously, JJ Abrams was a professional Hollywood writer for like 20 years and he's still the worst writer I've ever known, in any form. I would take a fucking fanfic writer at this point.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:22 pm

Whatever wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:22 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
It's a reference to a throwaway line from Empire Strikes Back where C-3PO says the Falcon computer has a "most unusual" dialect.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 pm
I see him patting the door frame during a down moment and saying some loser shit like "Well, old girl, we did it" or some such stupid shit. Seriously, JJ Abrams was a professional Hollywood writer for like 20 years and he's still the worst writer I've ever known, in any form. I would take a fucking fanfic writer at this point.
As long as the Falcon doesn't open a "slot" for Lando's pansexual rod, I'm fine with it. If I can be arsed to watch the movie, that is.
-Yours Truly

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 pm
As long as the Falcon doesn't open a "slot" for Lando's pansexual rod, I'm fine with it. If I can be arsed to watch the movie, that is.
They'd give a whole new meaning to, "don't copy that floppy."
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:00 pm

I think what's worse about the new films is it's validating the PT films. Kids and PT fanboys are now gloating that their shitty films are not quite as shitty as the new trilogy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:36 pm

The PT was shit but at least it was organized shit. The new movies are just a fucking mess.
Is Spoony dead yet?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 pm

prequal hating is such hypefollowing faggotshit its cringeworthy
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine