Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27196
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:42 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:53 pm
Who is this person?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 2128
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:18 am

It's like a neverending pit with these humanoids and their followers.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5077
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 am

Still defending that trainwreck of a film 2 years later.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27196
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:57 am

(((Strawman))) wrote:Strawman strawman: Strawman!
Strawman: Strawman strawman strawman, strawman strawman.
Strawman.
Historic revision doesn't work that easily these days. People have seen it and MOST people fucking hated it. Deal with it.
*Bill Maher Voice*: New Rule! Next time we do what every other civilisation does with a certain folk, you just let us do our thing, okay?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4070
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 am
Still defending that trainwreck of a film 2 years later.
Would you say it was... a game changer?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27196
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:36 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 am
Still defending that trainwreck of a film 2 years later.
Would you say it was... a game changer?
Well, was it sufficiently furious?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4070
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:36 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 am
Still defending that trainwreck of a film 2 years later.
Would you say it was... a game changer?
Well, was it sufficiently furious?
As furious as Mexican food-induced diarrhea. Nearly as stinky, as well.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27196
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:34 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:40 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:36 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am


Would you say it was... a game changer?
Well, was it sufficiently furious?
As furious as Mexican food-induced diarrhea. Nearly as stinky, as well.
Feels like paranoia, feels like the black void?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4232
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:44 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:18 am
It's like a neverending pit with these humanoids and their followers.
Have you ever noticed that all the people on Twitter that do those stupid Halloween names are all NPC morons?
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas, Spoony

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:50 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:44 am
Have you ever noticed that all the people on Twitter that do those stupid Halloween names are all NPC morons?
Yes we've noticed that for a long time
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cuckara and 0 guests