Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:42 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:53 pm
Who is this person?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:18 am

It's like a neverending pit with these humanoids and their followers.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3952
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 am

Still defending that trainwreck of a film 2 years later.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:57 am

(((Strawman))) wrote:Strawman strawman: Strawman!
Strawman: Strawman strawman strawman, strawman strawman.
Strawman.
Historic revision doesn't work that easily these days. People have seen it and MOST people fucking hated it. Deal with it.
*Bill Maher Voice*: New Rule! Next time we do what every other civilisation does with a certain folk, you just let us do our thing, okay?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2976
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 am
Still defending that trainwreck of a film 2 years later.
Would you say it was... a game changer?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:36 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 am
Still defending that trainwreck of a film 2 years later.
Would you say it was... a game changer?
Well, was it sufficiently furious?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2976
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:36 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:29 am
Still defending that trainwreck of a film 2 years later.
Would you say it was... a game changer?
Well, was it sufficiently furious?
As furious as Mexican food-induced diarrhea. Nearly as stinky, as well.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21498
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:34 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:40 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:36 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am


Would you say it was... a game changer?
Well, was it sufficiently furious?
As furious as Mexican food-induced diarrhea. Nearly as stinky, as well.
Feels like paranoia, feels like the black void?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3603
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:44 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:18 am
It's like a neverending pit with these humanoids and their followers.
Have you ever noticed that all the people on Twitter that do those stupid Halloween names are all NPC morons?
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7990
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:50 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:44 am
Have you ever noticed that all the people on Twitter that do those stupid Halloween names are all NPC morons?
Yes we've noticed that for a long time
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest