Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

How long will he live?

You may select 1 option

 
 
View results

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15796
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:02 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:04 pm
Boogie1488 lost Lucyfoxx and will NEVER get her back, he will never get to cum on her feet
Ashens voice: A fitting punishment!
Culture shock, future shock. Fuck yourself, truck yourself!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:46 am

He will also NEVER get a sweaty thighjob from the.grave.ghoul (goth girl).

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15796
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:49 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:46 am
He will also NEVER get a sweaty thighjob from the.grave.ghoul (goth girl).
To be honest, his dick is too small for any of that shit anyway so we could expand this list of those things endlessly.
Culture shock, future shock. Fuck yourself, truck yourself!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:34 am

Reminder: Lucyfoxx sucked him off but you will never get sucked off by her...

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15796
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:37 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:34 am
Reminder: Lucyfoxx sucked him off but you will never get sucked off by her...
According to him. When your doc asks where your cunt is because you're so low test and when you haven't seen your dick for decades, zero times at adult age, do you think I believe your stories? I'd hardly believe the fucker if he told me he breathes so why'd I buy that story from him?
Also, who the hell is Lucyfoxx anyway?
Culture shock, future shock. Fuck yourself, truck yourself!

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 10181
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:47 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:34 am
Reminder: Lucyfoxx sucked him off but you will never get sucked off by her...
Image

I'm good, thanks.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15796
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:06 am

Is that the camwhore that he kept locked down like Onision keeps teenage girls in his basement?
Culture shock, future shock. Fuck yourself, truck yourself!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:47 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:34 am
Reminder: Lucyfoxx sucked him off but you will never get sucked off by her...
Image

I'm good, thanks.
Even Lupa looks better

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 10181
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:06 am
Is that the camwhore that he kept locked down like Onision keeps teenage girls in his basement?
He tried, but she outran him.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15796
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:43 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:40 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:06 am
Is that the camwhore that he kept locked down like Onision keeps teenage girls in his basement?
He tried, but she outran him.
Really boggles the mind why anyone would spend money to see her flick the bean. No thanks. There are better options and she doesn't even fulfil any fetish besides redhead and god knows that's some tough competition she's got no chance in.
Culture shock, future shock. Fuck yourself, truck yourself!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bob Turnacoff, mad bum, VoiceOfReasonPast and 5 guests