The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Dingus Bajingus
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:06 pm
Location: Burgerland

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun May 24, 2020 3:37 am

Hold up. Mr. Muh Magic Hammer is trying to straight-facedly smug at other people with language like "your precious make believe characters"?

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 2126
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun May 24, 2020 5:04 am

Those virtues aren't going to signal themselves.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 am
You think that's stupid?! Behold:
ERod's page on the BlockBusterBuster fandom wikiShow
As he was chosen for it ERod is one of the very few who is able to lift the mighty hammer, Lucille. With this hammer, he is capable of a multitude of powers. He regularly displays super-strength as he uses a multitude of blunt objects (barbie dolls, no. 2 pencils and so on) to bust the movies, teleportation, a telekinetic link with Lucille, banish others to the Null-Void, make character attire (his ring, jacket, and sunglasses) appear on him, different magical abilities, etc.

This, however, comes with a price, as he must bust bad movies regularly or his powers grow weak. It has been mentioned though that he can counteract this through sheer rage alone, as he was able to call to Lucille and escape the Null-Void after weeks without busting a movie. If his will were to weaken, his hammer would become heavy and useless to him, a goal the Crypt-Keeper has tried every October. Despite the fact that he claims to "bust" movies, sometimes the movie in question is not shown to be damaged by the mighty hammer Lucille thanks to some very brilliant editing.

...

In 1999, ERod gets home pissed after seeing The Phantom Menace, stating that George Lucas raped his childhood and he wishes that there was a public forum to express his anger about the movie. Then suddenly a woman in a suit and barefoot appears in his living room, ERod comes to her and demands to know who she is which she says that her name is Lorelei, the Patron Saint of Fandom.

She tells him that he was chosen to be "The Blockbuster Buster", but ERod states that he's just a regular guy, Lorelei says that he was the one who tricked death and gets his skull ring and only the bravest person wears it, stating that he is the one. She gives him a claw hammer and says that whoever wields this hammer if he is worthy, shall possess the powers of the Blockbuster Buster.

In 2007, ERod talks to his best friend Panda Bear on helping him and to become a Blockbuster Buster with him because he is also worthy of wielding the hammer but he turns it down to direct his new movie. ERod was happy about it saying that he can help him to make his movie and the next year they could become the Blockbuster Busters but PandaBear turns it down and tells ERod that he can find a way to do this like he always does.
It's as if Linkara was even more like Chris-chan.
Oh, also this fandom wiki doesn't actually cover anything past 2011 :lol:
Remedial kids in 6th grade dont even write this ineptly.
He'd get laughed out of the classroom.

I also love how in his fiction, he writes himself getting told exactly to how to get magic powers on 1999.
Then waits eight years before he does anyrhing.

Just what I'd expect from an FSU grad.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Sun May 24, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2020 5:06 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:38 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:45 am

Nobody on DHI has ever worked.
Nobody on DHI is what they claim to be. ASS wasn’t straight, Slutmuffin wasn’t a sex pot escort/stripper, just a plain old skipthegames whore. Kugel isn’t a outspoken nationalist who manages a grocery store but instead a pussy whipped kraut who probably assists with produce. OBM wasn’t black or old, Moe isn’t a productive upstanding nigro, and Jewnoo is in fact a secret IN lizard person.

The only closest thing to a real person on DHI is Voice. He’s actually a vocaloid gone rogue who is using this site as part of his diabolical machinations to enslave humanity.

Oh and Duwango is actually a faggot, so he’s honest too.
Wait, so you're saying Rapeman never raped? :(
Rapedman.

DHI, we’re all hack frauds. This is why I guestpost, so I can just be labeled “faggot guest” and move on.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2020 5:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:06 am
DHI, we’re all hack frauds. This is why I guestpost, so I can just be labeled “faggot guest” and move on.
There are no authentic guest posters on DHI, just registered users bowing out to samefag and bitch nigga. Were also all samefags, something you - or should I say I - already know.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22242
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 24, 2020 7:00 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:38 pm
The only closest thing to a real person on DHI is Voice. He’s actually a vocaloid gone rogue who is using this site as part of his diabolical machinations to enslave humanity.
Get your facts straight. I want to nuke humanity so I can recreate the setting of the most excellent song Hello, Planet.
pibbs wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 am
Keep in mind this man-child tweets dozens of tweets a day about cape shit, and other fictional characters. BTW who's even worried about this? Just another strawman autists like him use to prop up their own worldviews.
Nobody is worried about this. The only reason people ever gave a toss about this show is because thet railer was so radical feminist that it went all the way around into parody territory. Nobody will care if this obscure DC character will have the wrong ethnicity.
Though the best part is how he's owning those racist haters pre-emptively.

"I am sure this will attract a bunch of haters. To all those haters out there: FUCK YOU!"
"Hoisted by my own petard! Mein Leben!"

How aware are the people of Current Year of 70s Wonder Woman? I know people like to meme 70s Hulk (because of that quality make-up and the ending theme) and 60s Batman (because it is the greatest capeshit show that ever was and ever will be), but the only thing internet osmosis taught me about 70s WW is that her henshin sequence involves spinning in place.
Oh, and I think her theme song includes her name or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Dehbashi
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Dehbashi » Sun May 24, 2020 7:05 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 am
Keep in mind this man-child tweets dozens of tweets a day about cape shit, and other fictional characters. BTW who's even worried about this? Just another strawman autists like him use to prop up their own worldviews.
Of course this filthy beaner loves Batwoman. It's shit like his show. And I love that he uses Lynda Carter to attack people. The funny part is most people even the so called racists don't have problems with light skinned Mexicans for the most part. Reason. They stay in their fucking country and mind their own business. It's brown ass Mexicans like his ass that people hate because they jump the border and expect to be treated like royalty.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27163
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 24, 2020 10:08 am

The only problem anyone would have with Stephanie Beatriz is that she's butt ugly. Otherwise I've never heard of her.
Not that I actually would have any problem with anybody in that role. I didn't even know that the show was already running. When I heard Ruby Dyke was kicked out I thought it was in pre-production. Without those news I'd likely never heard of the show in the first place. They can put a transfaggot in that costume for all I care.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22242
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 24, 2020 10:26 am

Not that it matters if she's ugly, considering how much of her face gets covered up by the mask.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27163
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 24, 2020 10:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:26 am
Not that it matters if she's ugly, considering how much of her face gets covered up by the mask.
The bottom half is exposed and she's got a horse face. She'd look hilariously terrible in that mask.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

Vaporwear
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 am

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Vaporwear » Sun May 24, 2020 11:06 am

I feel like the “muh feminism” shit is ultimately overblown, even though personally I think it’s annoying and off putting. Here’s some basic shit that needs to be addressed for real, like, can Ruby Rose even fucking act? I thought she was ok in John Wicke 2 but the bitch never said a word, I wonder if it’s because they tried giving her dialogue and realized she was high school levels of cringed.

Apparently she got into a serious injury on set of this cheap ass show that almost crippled her and required surgery, while another random lady literally got crippled. I have to wonder if Ruby Rose, who’s acting sucks and helped torpedo the ratings, after suffering serious, potentially life altering injuries and noting that other people are also ending up crippled on some shitty CW show, didn’t simply decide to walk and WB, sensing a potential lawsuit if they didn’t release her, let her go.

Also that wig looks like shit. I can’t even take that shitty wig seriously, I wonder if potential viewers looked at that wig that got stapled on to that costume and thought “man, that looks fucking stupid”.
Last edited by Vaporwear on Sun May 24, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CIANigger and 14 guests