Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12598
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Soystation 5 General

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:45 pm

The comments are the best part.
Image
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 13665
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:47 pm

Lol $700 for an incremental improvement over a ps4 with the same shit movie games.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 pm

They really reached their peak with the PS3 imo.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3966
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:08 am

Past fucking time to get a gaming PC. Should have years ago. I know nothing about them though.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3985
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:41 am

Is it that time of the decade? Shouldn't today's children be smart enough to game on a PC rather than a stripped down version of one?

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:57 am

From what I heard Nvidia and AMD are the best graphics cards. I have an Intel Graphics Driver 3000 as the laptop is a decade old.
It can play TF2 at max settings with hd texture mod packs and other mods installed, but wouldn't bother with Dishonored or nu Doom. But intel sucks and it's all i have working for me now.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3966
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:41 am
Is it that time of the decade? Shouldn't today's children be smart enough to game on a PC rather than a stripped down version of one?
I'm a pleb gamer who doesn't even game that much, so console shit was fine for me for awhile, but Sony's asking too much for this bullshit honestly. And I've been in the market for a new PC anyways for a bit. Might as well make this the year that I just get a good gaming rig.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12598
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:03 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:59 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:41 am
Is it that time of the decade? Shouldn't today's children be smart enough to game on a PC rather than a stripped down version of one?
I'm a pleb gamer who doesn't even game that much, so console shit was fine for me for awhile, but Sony's asking too much for this bullshit honestly. And I've been in the market for a new PC anyways for a bit. Might as well make this the year that I just get a good gaming rig.
Check deal websites like slickdeals, they always post bretty gud gaming laptop deals which might work best for you since they are fairly affordable and can still do some mid spec gaming.

If you can wait a few months they always have good deals on them during black friday, usually gaming laptops for under $500.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3966
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:05 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:03 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:59 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:41 am
Is it that time of the decade? Shouldn't today's children be smart enough to game on a PC rather than a stripped down version of one?
I'm a pleb gamer who doesn't even game that much, so console shit was fine for me for awhile, but Sony's asking too much for this bullshit honestly. And I've been in the market for a new PC anyways for a bit. Might as well make this the year that I just get a good gaming rig.
Check deal websites like slickdeals, they always post bretty gud gaming laptop deals which might work best for you since they are fairly affordable and can still do some mid spec gaming.

If you can wait a few months they always have good deals on them during black friday, usually gaming laptops for under $500.

Ah, thanks for the info, bud, I appreciate it!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28430
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:16 am

If you have the space get a tower instead of a laptop. You can incrementally upgrade it over the years and you're not as screwed when something breaks.

PS. that Gaystation looks absolutely retarded.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests