Happy Easter!

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27159
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Happy Easter!

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:45 am

I've had fantastic lamb yesterday and today I'll grill some fish. Dunno what yet, I'll have to see what the Saturday market has, but it'll likely be gilt-head bream or trout.
Don't let fucking politics bother you too much.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:54 am

I've been occasionally binging on Easter eggs since February. Certain family members were all like 'You can't do that! It's not Easter!' But I was like 'Fuck it! They only give you Easter eggs for two months out the year, then they take them away. I'm going to get mine'. I don't believe in Jesus anyway so the rules don't apply to me
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4065
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:04 am

Too expensive to do this Easter shit, and fuck that kike Yeshua Ben Pantera anyway.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 am

Man, grilled fish sounds really fucking good right now.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:56 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:04 am
Too expensive to do this Easter shit
An Easter Egg costs like £3. £10 at most
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27159
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:48 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 am
Man, grilled fish sounds really fucking good right now.
Yeah, ended up getting trout. Traffic was fucking bonkers this morning. Chink Flu or not, it was a typical Easter Saturday. People have no foresight. You wouldn't have seen me out and about today if fish wasn't something you have to get super fresh.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:48 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 am
Man, grilled fish sounds really fucking good right now.
Yeah, ended up getting trout. Traffic was fucking bonkers this morning. Chink Flu or not, it was a typical Easter Saturday. People have no foresight. You wouldn't have seen me out and about today if fish wasn't something you have to get super fresh.
Yeah really, I've been stockpiling for the past few weeks. I have everything I need for the foreseeable future. Although I have to admit, I'm starting to feel like a prisoner.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22242
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:47 pm

You can't really feel like an authentic prisoner without surprise butt sex.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 1766
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:29 pm

And a mouth full of meat.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
Guest

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:29 pm

Or somebody asking you why you resigned.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests