Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:30 pm
I like how she tried to take a picture of the dog, but is so fat her gunt covers most of the screen instead.
She is bigger than the sofa. It's insane.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:36 pm

Reminder that Spoony has not once promised to ever make a video ever again, but has also never officially said he'd quit. That way he strings his fans along forever with their free patreon welfare when he obviously has quit. The most he's done is said he's won't stream again for 9 months, but it's been over a year so far.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:00 pm

Lots of pages to sift through as per usual when I ignore the thread but this time it was worth it. Low tax isn't just dead, he offed himself! Finally some good fucking news ITT!
RedLine wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:28 pm
It sounds like everyone on DHI are either college fags with white collar jobs or make a living giving out library blowjobs.
You're just falling for the kiwinigger autism theories. Here you are, arguing that people in all kinds of situations could find employment. Why? That's not and hasn't ever been the question.
Can Spoony get a job is.
No. He can not get a job. No job. Not even lose a job, nor could anyone get him one. You have to show up just to have at least a quick talk before you can even start. He wouldn't.
No agency for unqualified workers could put him somewhere either because he wouldn't show up to that agency. Spoony can't get a job.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:12 pm

I swear to God that thing on her face has gotten even bigger somehow.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:25 pm

1. Noah has never promised to come back to making videos and reading between the lines in his various statements he has implied he's done for good. But he can't officially quit without taking down his patreon so he strings his fans along.
2. He has never commented on the "Year of the Spoony" meme despite it being spammed a few times.
3. He has commented on Juan but not forgotten, but didn't realize it's referring to him in an amusing way (effectively saying he's a washup) and thought it was about Miles' shooting.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:34 pm

Are you responding to a particular post or just spewing your tism?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:48 pm

He could make a tweet along the lines of "I will never make a single video ever again. I will never stream ever again. If you're still giving me money on Patreon you're a dumber retard than Rachel" and nothing would happen. Any announcement like that will just be ignored by his true-and-honest fans, either erased from their minds altogether or chalked up as a joke / him having one of his moods.

This is effectively the financial equivalent of an abusive relationship. No matter how many bones he breaks, they'll always come back for more.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:24 am

Hmm...

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:30 am

And he's back on form.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:30 am

Guest wrote: