Crowder Confronts SJW/LGTBTQIIAP zhe's who wants him dead

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Osterzone

Re: Crowder Confronts SJW/LGTBTQIIAP zhe's who wants him dead

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Shit, Crowder got James Gunn fired from directing Guardians 3 and Hollywood wants him dead.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Any burgermen can answer (I know it's a hard one to answer) if my parents would be in massive debt or would I be dead if I was an average burgerman?

Norway has spent millions of $$$ on me.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:31 am

You could qualify for medicaid if your parents made below a certain amount, if they had you on your insurance then they would pay so much as a deductible before everything afterwards becomes free.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:46 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:41 pm
Any burgermen can answer (I know it's a hard one to answer) if my parents would be in massive debt or would I be dead if I was an average burgerman?

Norway has spent millions of $$$ on me.
Short answer is medicaid would cover a lot of things. The ERs and other hospitals are not actually allowed to turn someone away who is about to die. If someone brought you in and you had a coma, they would take care of you.

In the long term, I'm not sure. Continuing care is very expensive. If you were continuing to be in a life-or-death situation as it seems you have been, then I would say you should be covered. Medicaid was created to keep old people and sick people from dying in the streets. You're basically the type of person it exists for.

Now as for testing, the burgerican health system doesn't like spending money on elective surgeries, expensive alternative testing or medicine that's outside of what's well known and in use. Or I should say, insurance companies don't like spending money on those things. They would give you whatever you need to not die, but they would be unlikely to recommend you for a lot of newly-researched shit or expensive tests.

What tends to fuck people over in America are crippling illnesses which are NOT immediately fatal/not serious enough for ER and require ongoing care.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:59 am

What tends to fuck people over in America are crippling illnesses which are NOT immediately fatal/not serious enough for ER and require ongoing care.
The first 20 years of my life wasn't really super life threatening. I got a dose of chemo every 2.5-3 weeks on average and without treatment I'd likely die after a decade or so with intense pain over years. So 'm pretty sure I'd end up somewhere around there.

So the beginning part would have been a looooooooooooong treatment while the last years would have been shot and life threatening. And I guess they'd try and save me when they noticed I couldn't breath and got 109.4*F/43*C.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:25 pm
Crowder really seems to hate universal healthcare :lol:

I get it, you can either have a huge army or universal healthcare, you can't have both.

That's the fucking reasoning behind this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Yeah I assume when the US retracts back into it's asshole, healthcare for everyone :lol:

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:33 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:33 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Because it will inevitable fail when you run out of other people's money. The more welfare dependent a nation's people is, the less money they have for social services. That's why we continually see cuts to our health care. I'm all for free healthcare but I can't see it as an everlasting service when liberals want to house and feed every peasant from the asscrack of the universe.
Libtards love to preach on how nations should take in third worlders and house and feed them, but a lot of these loonybins live in gated off suburban communities themselves and don't want the riff raff near them, like that dumb chick from NY.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:33 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:33 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Because it will inevitable fail when you run out of other people's money. The more welfare dependent a nation's people is, the less money they have for social services. That's why we continually see cuts to our health care. I'm all for free healthcare but I can't see it as an everlasting service when liberals want to house and feed every peasant from the asscrack of the universe.
Libtards love to preach on how nations should take in third worlders and house and feed them, but a lot of these loonybins live in gated off suburban communities themselves and don't want the riff raff near them, like that dumb chick from NY.
In Australia Mark Latham interviewed people from Balmain in Sydney which is full of hipsters and yuppies, they were all #refugeesWelcome but when he asked if they would take one in their home they all said no and made excuses. Keep in mind Balmain is just outside the Sydney CBD so you have to be pretty well off financially to live their so it's not like they couldn't afford it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Are you guys suggesting you have to actually do something for your virtue signal points?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette