"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:43 am

The SU team method is to draw storyboards all over that original drawing of Spike Spiegel in the CN hallway.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:12 am

Didn't mean to post here too drunk.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:12 am

Shit.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:13 am

Fuck.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:22 am

It's okay, man. We're all anxious about the new, SocJus-approved He-Ra.

(Also I'm wondering if the Alt-Right will meme the crap out of her, seeing how she looks even more like an Aryan Übermensch than before.)
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:43 am
The SU team method is to draw storyboards all over that original drawing of Spike Spiegel in the CN hallway.
Each episode of SU kills off animation a little bit more. It is akin to a specialized version of the Nothingness from the Neverending Story.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 pm

They need to put more effort into their shit like this guy

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:25 am

Gen-Dur and the Warriors of Social Justice!

That’s a cartoon I want to see someone with a set of balls make. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not super jaded as some people and enjoy some of the current stuff, but fucking A after seeing a gay alien wedding cartoon in SU and then these lame tumblr clique animators claiming they’re breaking ground for women and pretending that they didn’t watch any of the 90’s magical girl stuff, I’m all ready to bash.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 am

People only like Evangelion because of Rei, prove me wrong.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:41 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 am
People only like Evangelion because of Rei, prove me wrong.
As a Rei fan I admit this.

Evangelion is a cool idea but poorly executed, like how much humanity sucks and social isolation. Really I’m in it more for the bloody battles and other junk. I dislike most of the characters and feel that the ones they focus on (shinji/asuka) are not worthy of the potential had in the concept.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:10 am

Literally all the NGE main characters are antisocial nutcases who'd be annoying enough if they werent forced to autist at each other. At least Rei prefers to shut the hell up.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:25 am
Gen-Dur and the Warriors of Social Justice!

That’s a cartoon I want to see someone with a set of balls make. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not super jaded as some people and enjoy some of the current stuff, but fucking A after seeing a gay alien wedding cartoon in SU and then these lame tumblr clique animators claiming they’re breaking ground for women and pretending that they didn’t watch any of the 90’s magical girl stuff, I’m all ready to bash.
I hope Gen-Dur's nemesis is an organe skeleton.

And it's hilarious how these guys are infiltrating the comics and animation industry, thinking they're some kind of progressive pioneers or some shit. Glorious Nippon literally did all of that shit first, and better.

(Maybe except for interracial stuff.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette