Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Chris-chan

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:46 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:27 am
I come here for the nobodies and generally avoid the cowshit, so I might be out of the loop here, but wasn’t null just some edgy faggot who lived at home and told his mommy he was a pedo hunting vigilante on the webs?
Who ironically turned out to be a pedo when someone leaked his chat-logs.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:46 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:27 am
I come here for the nobodies and generally avoid the cowshit, so I might be out of the loop here, but wasn’t null just some edgy faggot who lived at home and told his mommy he was a pedo hunting vigilante on the webs?
Who ironically turned out to be a pedo when someone leaked his chat-logs.
That’s fucking delightful. I guess it’s that internet shithole effect of how people love to call others disability collecting autists when in reality they are themselves, cowshit in a nutshell huh?

I actually knew a guy in my old town who was high functioning. He was quiet but good natured and gentle, spent his free time helping out at an animal shelter and building model kits at the local hobby shop, mother fucker was skilled too. When asked why if he posted his work online he mentioned not wanting to put himself out there and gain internet infamy, can’t say I blame him with the cannibal retard cesspools like KF.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:38 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:59 am
That’s fucking delightful. I guess it’s that internet shithole effect of how people love to call others disability collecting autists when in reality they are themselves, cowshit in a nutshell huh?
People who troll shield usually fight the people they are.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:50 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:38 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:59 am
People who troll shield usually fight the people they are.
A wise quote from my favorite Japanese superhero, you’re like my Uncle Ben now, can I call ya Uncle Rapey or does Cockslut Linky have that name on lockdown?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:54 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:58 pm
This is what I don't get about the farms tard wrangling Chris. They're still lying to him, manipulating him, and telling him his fantasy land is real. That they're not doing it to steal from him doesn't make it any less harmful in the long-term.
They're full of shit, what's not to get? It's a community of trollshielding autists
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:49 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:41 am
Null is a bit piece of shit, confirmed. Friendly reminder this place sucked his cock until he started bad mouthing us.
That's slander of the dumbest kind. Even dumber than some guestposter claiming people here love Lupa.
Null hasn't ever been a topic of discussion here or older DHIs for the most part and whenever he was talked about most either didn't know him or those that do, like me, called him a massive failure and a faggot.
DHI is mostly /tv/ and /cow/ unless unrelated to any other place. Neither of them ever liked Null at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:47 pm

Rapeman was probably drunk when he made that post
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:39 am

I don't recall Null ever being discussed here at length until the DSP hooker faggotry started.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:52 am

There was also some faggot pretending to be him (could've been him, he's pathetic enough) in that thread. Maybe the only actual user I've ever banned.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:25 am

Null brings trouble wherever he goes, like a Jew.