DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:52 am
He knew this was coming for months btw. Did nothing.
As the old saying goes: Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst.

I'm sorry, but if he knew this may happen and yet still did nothing, he only has himself to blame here, his paypigs will only bail him out so many times before they're finally sick of throwing money at an imbecile who clearly never learns from lessons.
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:11 am
Awwww, he disables comments.
Another genius move, YouTube heavily rates videos on viewer interaction, zero comments will push them right down the search listings, more so if he's double dipping with them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:26 pm
I'm convinced that he actually still believes he will get to keep that house forever. He's been failing so slowly, it should be a blessing to him. He STILL can react and get out of this situation. Most people that go bankrupt don't get to see it coming for years.
It's like he's slowly driving towards a cliff, never changing his course because he is certain that someone will have built a bridge by the time he gets there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:16 pm

I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT!!!

(indignation snorts!!) SNORT SNORT!!!

SNOOOORRRRRRTTTTTTT!!!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:00 pm

I thought the snorting was a meme until I tuned into a random part of the emergency stream and he snorted 5 seconds later.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 pm

JUST

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:08 pm

What a bad ass
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Doesn't even have cool shades like Elliot Rodger did.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 pm
Can you just get your tax debt reduced in the USA? Here it's the one and only thing that will never get cleared until you pay. Ever. You can be in super debt for millions, declare private insolvency, get to work and have taken everything except the absolute minimum taken away from you for seven years but after that you're fully in the clear and your debt gets erased - except for taxes you owe.
You once made the money to cause you to owe those taxes so why should that get cleared?
You can get certain kinds of debt discharged in burgerlands, but usually you can't get rid of debts you owe to the government. They're going to collect. It's why the student loan debt issue has been so crippling to young people here in the USA. The loans are often given by the USA itself and that means there's no way to discharge the debt. You can get it postponed (interest will still pile up) or maybe your payment plan lowered. But you ARE going to pay.

So DSP deciding to just not pay his taxes is him playing with fire imo.

DSP should be focusing on paying off the state, and just not pay anything to the private credit card debt. That's the easiest kind of debt to get rid of tbh. I knew plenty of relatives who skipped out on private debts (cars and shit) and all you have to do is not answer your phone. :lol: But even just talking to the guys holding your credit card debt can sometimes get them to reduce how much you have to pay them. They'll take a hit if it means they'll get SOME of the money back.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:22 pm

If they take a look and see he's got 2 homes and assets that surely must be over $600k, can they not just seize some of that shit if they want? Genuine question as I don't have a clue about this stuff.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:09 pm
They're going to collect. It's why the student loan debt issue has been so crippling to young people here in the USA. The loans are often given by the USA itself and that means there's no way to discharge the debt. You can get it postponed (interest will still pile up) or maybe your payment plan lowered. But you ARE going to pay.
Federal Tax Debt and Student Loan Debt aren't equivalent. There are circumstances in which you can discharge income tax debt.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:22 pm
If they take a look and see he's got 2 homes and assets that surely must be over $600k, can they not just seize some of that shit if they want? Genuine question as I don't have a clue about this stuff.
They can force him to sell his homes if there's no other way they're going to get the money, yes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.