God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:18 am

Me neither. I don't see what the point is in demonizing Russia. The cold war ended a long time ago. This isn't the 1950s. We could have a nuclear war again sure, but it'll probably arise from some totally different source.

What's the complaint even about with the russians? Their people aren't free? No shit. Most of the world's people aren't free. Including a lot of people who think they're free. It hasn't stopped us morally superior burgers from inexorability intertwining our fucking economy with that of China. Very moral people we are there. Mass-market slave labor where people take drugs so they can work all day and all night in factories to make shitty products for dumb burgers.

Imagine how much good we could accomplish in the world, or at least how much evil we could avoid, by making Russia an ally. I see zero benefit to continually antagonizing them while shitlibs and media harpies cry for russian blood. Imagine if the cunts actually succeed in dragging America into a global fucking war with Russia. Imagine if Putin nukes commiefornia and DC first, kek.
The God-Emperor Said: “We have done a tremendous disservice, not only to the Middle East. We have done a tremendous disservice to humanity. The people that have been killed, the people that have been wiped away, and for what? It’s not like we had victory.”
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:51 am

The defense industry has pretty much crashed and burned after the relatively successful Korean Peninsula negotiations. It also doesn't help for the "anti-war" bloodbathers that ISIS is practically castrated and the remaining ackbar meme fronts will likely follow suit in the near future. The Deep State is losing what little legitimacy they still had as fixers and the ones who dictate who people should be afraid of, and the mere fact they're not subtle at all over their shrill attempts at starting shit with the Ruskies belies their desperation. It's all they have left.

Also very telling that the #AbolishICE #NeverTrump pedoforks have been relentlessly worshiping Robert Mueller as the uniparty messiah for no good reason other than his position as special prosecutor. Wasn't he the lying cocksucker who said there was evidence of WMDs in Iraq? Or when he ran damage control on behalf of the NSA when they said they weren't intercepting all emails and phone calls? Muh principles absolutely needs to be destroyed.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Terrorists are like cockroaches. They will pop up somewhere else (my bet's being Turkey in a few years).
Duwango wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:25 am
I've yet to see the Uniparty/Media kiddy diddlers explain why normsociety should hate Russians or Russia or Vladmir Putin.
>needing a reason to hate a white cis male.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Well the US wants that we increase our military spending and Russian diplomats have been expelled across Europe so I pretty much know where this is going.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template: ... orld_War_I

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:19 pm

The US wants you to increase your military spending so it don't go there.
I hear Germany has something like 4000 attack helicopters, but only 36 that actually work
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:11 am

I still don't get wtf is wrong with people. Did they want Trump to spit on Putin¨'s face and call him a cunt? Yeah, because that wouldn't be taken the wrong way by Russia...
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:52 pm

I bet Hillary would've shattered his arms.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:39 pm
Well the US wants that we increase our military spending and Russian diplomats have been expelled across Europe so I pretty much know where this is going.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template: ... orld_War_I
That's a bit too easy to say considereing WW1 was one giant clusterfuck.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:19 pm
The US wants you to increase your military spending so it don't go there.
I hear Germany has something like 4000 attack helicopters, but only 36 that actually work
4,000 sounds ludicrous. 400+ would be more reasonable. And the reason why so few of them work is because they are all so goddamn old that they can't get any new replacement parts and have to cannibalize the mothballed ones. And even that ain't helping because we had one in Africa that just decided to fall apart in mid-air.

To add insult to injury, our government decided to sell and/or scrap the shiny new Soviet helicopters they got when they absorbed East Germany.

And you know how our submarines used to be the terror of the seas? Right now we have six of those, none of which are currently operational.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:32 am

Auli wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:11 am
I still don't get wtf is wrong with people. Did they want Trump to spit on Putin¨'s face and call him a cunt? Yeah, because that wouldn't be taken the wrong way by Russia...
That news reporter should have been hung for asking Trump to ask Putin for an apology for hacking an election.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:08 pm

The most legit thing they came up to hate Russia for is them taking the Krim from Ukraine. Outside of that, it's just Hilldawg being a sore loser blaming everyone and the libshit media being equally sore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 pm

And we did all we could with sanctions. This was a fight for the EU and they did very little. Hell, ironically you probably count the amount of Ukrainian refugees on one hand.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.