World Cup Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: World Cup Thread

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:20 am
And next time there'll be no camera shots of QTs. Why are we still here?
They only shot trannies for the last few years anyway
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:20 am
And next time there'll be no camera shots of QTs. Why are we still here?
Only thick as shit women would come to Qatar in the first place. It will probably have the lowest turnout of any World Cup
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:19 pm

This world cup was great tbh. The standard of football wasn't great and there wasn't one dominant team steamrollering everyone this year but there was plenty of drama and great stories in the matches. Disregard ASS opinion as his country wasn't even there.

Qatari climate massively favours the South American countries, put your bets on Brazil now.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:19 pm
Disregard ASS opinion as his country wasn't even there.
Which makes me much more objective than peoples' whose countries are in but whatever. You go hype up a WC that will be forgotten in a year or 2. My generation doesnt watch sports for drama and stories like some soap watching faggot either, we watch for the beauty of the game which was totally lacking from this WC so your opinion would be laughed out of the room over here.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Sport as a viewing experience is rubbish
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:19 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Which makes me much more objective than peoples' whose countries are in but whatever. You go hype up a WC that will be forgotten in a year or 2. My generation doesnt watch sports for drama and stories like some soap watching faggot either, we watch for the beauty of the game which was totally lacking from this WC so your opinion would be laughed out of the room over here.
It sounds like you're kinda buttmad you didn't get to go tbh. Are all the current year dutch players trannies or something?

Also the standard of football is objectively higher now that it has been in decades past. When I say the standard was poor I'm speaking relative to today's players. Relatively speaking the standard this year was poor, but even compared to 1998 player fitness and technical ability is in another galaxy. Your generation a shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:25 pm
Sport as a viewing experience is rubbish
Unless it involves sexy babes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Angelfire Memes wrote:
It sounds like you're kinda buttmad you didn't get to go tbh. Are all the current year dutch players trannies or something?

Also the standard of football is objectively higher now that it has been in decades past. When I say the standard was poor I'm speaking relative to today's players. Relatively speaking the standard this year was poor, but even compared to 1998 player fitness and technical ability is in another galaxy. Your generation a shit.
You just keep looking for your drama and stories you can gossip about with the girls faggot.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:42 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

You just keep looking for your drama and stories you can gossip about with the girls faggot.
Real girls or trannies? Do trannies like football?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:41 pm

How should I know if the girls from your teaparties and gossip night sleepovers are real or not?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine