The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 am
I doubt this ever happens because the CSU just knows they would be finished then. On the other hand I really would like CSU to go global so I can vote for them :lol:
They won't go krautwide. The CSU is the "Bavaria #1" party. Expanding to the rest of Germany would either delude the "brand", or just create another CDU, except this time the yokels from Bavaria have even more influence than before.
Strauß did it before. This time you don't have a Brand to vote for instead, you can only chose Seehofer or Merkel. Do you seriously think that would go so bad for the CSU? By now, even the left is sick and tired of Merkel.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:34 am

Shes not part of the Alphabet Avengers, it seems at least.

Would she pull a Hillary and declare herself trans right before the election if she thought it'd help her win?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:39 am

Oh you've got no clue. She did things Hilldawg couldn't even do. For simplicity sake, consider the CDU, her party, our Republicans and the SPD the Democrats. She took all their political stances away from them. Imagine Democrats having absolutely nobody that anyone knows besides Hillary. Imagine not being able to elect the candidate. Imagine with any issue Hillary coming along and claiming "Yeah, I'll do that as well.". Imagine Hilldawg promised to build an even taller wall.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:39 am
Imagine Hilldawg promised to build an even taller wall.
She'll probably try to do that next time
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:10 pm
Strauß did it before. This time you don't have a Brand to vote for instead, you can only chose Seehofer or Merkel. Do you seriously think that would go so bad for the CSU? By now, even the left is sick and tired of Merkel.
The CSU is complicit, and will get fucked in the Bavarian elections this year, even if Seehofer were to present Merkel's head on a spike.

Also don't forget that we are a people of car otakus, and the CSU gave us the car toll and a shitty Dieselgate management that will fuck over Diesel owners. They try to distract people with muh refugees, but people will remember.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:28 pm

The car toll we'll never have to pay? Good joke.
No private person has any business driving a Diesel. You're a faggot if you have one and deserve to get fucked for being so stupid. Same goes for SUVs in general. Faggot shit cars for idiots that can't drive.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:24 am

Oh, we will pay. Our government can be lucky if that infrastructure even generates profit.

And I really don't get SUVs. They're ludicrously tall and ugly as shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:02 pm

Women love 'em.

That's all you need to know about their popularity in this country.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Around here having an SUV, or straight up landwhale-style van, usually means that the guy is willing to sacrifice a bit of his dignity for the sake of his family and, generally, women find that attractive.

My mother has one so she can take all 8 of my nieces and nephews out to do things without having to worry about seeing if someone else isn't working so we can help move them everywhere.

Other than that they're terrible, take up too much space, and I'd rather have a pickup truck over an SUV in almost any case that I'd find the SUV's space useful.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Driving on the city streets is boring as fuck no matter what car you have though.