Clash of Civilizations

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Credo in Deum

Clash of Civilizations

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 pm

An interesting idea I found the other day. The Islamic State might be in line with this culture concept.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clash of Civilizations

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Lol, Glorious Nippon is the special snowflake of civilizations.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:34 pm

What is this? Explaining obvious shit for pre-schoolers?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Explaining obvious shit for pre-schoolers?
He has an unironic latin username. You do the math.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Well there are other concepts like, that the west will decline to the point that other cultures will conquer us and that this is inevitable. Similar to how the Roman Empire was conquered.

Oswald Spengler believed that a culture has 4 phases like a flower and eventually dies just like the flower. Although I don't know if Huntington proposed his idea as a phase or an ongoing thing but apparently he was influenced by the book.
Samuel Huntington seems to have been heavily influenced by Spengler's The Decline of the West in his "Clash of Civilizations" theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_ ... g_concepts

At this point I'm convinced that humanity has detached itself from nature and reality when philosophy was created so that no longer the natural laws of the world apply but books create reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale
Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:37 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Explaining obvious shit for pre-schoolers?
He has an unironic latin username. You do the math.
That was a leftover from my illness :( I only realized it afterwards.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Look at those blue spots, embrace the burger guys.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 pm
Well there are other concepts like, that the west will decline to the point that other cultures will conquer us and that this is inevitable. Similar to how the Roman Empire was conquered.
That is what is currently happening but I wouldn't call it inevitable. PC culture will die and real hard wars will happen. The question is only if the west gets rid of PC culture themselves or if Islam will do it.
Either way, in the next couple hundred years, Islam will fight in an extinction war.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:20 pm

SJW cucks don't realize they're not equipped to win a war against Right Wing Death Squads. That's why this supposed downfall of civilization won't happen along political lines tbh. Only another major military force can oppose even bubba redneck militias. Antifa would be btfo in about two seconds in a real war with the bubbas around here. All the rednecks here know about the new short-barreled AR-15 legislation and have their "arm braces" prepped to clear out room after room of shitlib neverdrumpfers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:31 am

The Romans wished they had the amount of firepower we have today.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Oswald Spengler believed that a culture has 4 phases like a flower and eventually dies just like the flower. Although I don't know if Huntington proposed his idea as a phase or an ongoing thing but apparently he was influenced by the book.
Not only does Mr. Spengler appear to be a weeb, but he might also be a SJW because he lumps together all western countries into a single blue blob.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:31 am
Not only does Mr. Spengler appear to be a weeb, but he might also be a SJW because he lumps together all western countries into a single blue blob.
That depends on how you see it. A culture needs training and America is the fruit bearer of that long process. They dominated the world not by accident.

The warring states era in China explains that a culture is not one giant blob but comes to fruition with inner conflict in form of separate states. They all share the same origin though so it is correct to refer to the whole as the west. Japan, Europe had one and Africa is in the middle of it right now as it seems or it will really start when everyone will fuck off from Niggerland. The Chinese are in the middle of a deal where they build infrastructure and they get natural resources in exchange :lol:

The Africans gonna resort to imperialism in the future like we did because our land had low natural resources.