Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BobbyBoucher

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by BobbyBoucher » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:44 am

Since so little is happening in Pat's life, I've made a digest of minor things Pat has talked about:
  • On the Anthony Bourdain podcast:
    • Pat claims he didn't hear the term "Mary Sue" until The Force Awakens. Calls Luke the original Mary Sue.
      • Pat's an idiot. Luke was getting his ass kicked through two movies, then became powerful. He had a character arc. Rey didn't.
    • He also complained that the previous owners of his $1.2 million house didn't care for it properly/cut down trees.
  • On the E3 2018 CU Podcast:
    • Pat and Ian apparently thought Battletoads was mediocre. Ian was a bit salty about Pepe memes. And annoyed that stupid idiots called his used game store for the Battletoads meme.
    • During Assassins Creed discussion, Ian gets more salty that people complained about homosexual Greeks. Pat is oddly the voice of reason, but he also expresses opinions about game series he doesn't play (including Fallout).
  • On the Not So Common #39 podcast:
    • Pat moved to California to be a screenwriter (ha, ha, ha).
    • Pat is consulting and executive producing on the Not For Resale documentary.
    • Also consulting for an independent video game which he didn't name. Can't wait for it to fail like all the others.
  • On Not So Common #40, Pat espouses some truly idiotic opinions (finally!):
    • Pat's been haggling over the cost of installing a BBQ and paving part of his backyard.
      • If he ever complains about not being paid again, just remember he had enough money for his $1.2 million rat shack as well as extra for some remodeling work in addition to this BBQ pit.
      • I'm betting the contractors will use illegal labor.
    • Pat thinks CGI animation is much faster to produce than 2D animation because Pixar releases 2-3 films a year.
      • Lead time, what the fuck is that?
    • Pat thinks a 4.625% mortgage rate is great because it's lower than the 8-10% historical rate.
      • But housing is far more expensive than in years previous (see Pat's $1.2 million house), so there's really no benefit.
    • He's also on an intermittant fasting diet. (I just think it's a dumb concept.)
    • Thinks kids reading comics is better than playing Candy Crush on a tablet all day.
      • Probably true, but odd to hear from a video game reviewer.
      • And he might as well recommend reading actual books.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:21 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:44 am
...Pat claims he didn't hear the term "Mary Sue" until The Force Awakens. Calls Luke the original Mary Sue.
There's a shitty feminist entertainment "news" website literally called "The Mary Sue" that (according to Wikipedia) has existed since 2011. The term itself has been around since 1974 according to TV Tropes.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:21 pm
There's a shitty feminist entertainment "news" website literally called "The Mary Sue" that (according to Wikipedia) has existed since 2011. The term itself has been around since 1974 according to TV Tropes.
It's well established that Pat never does a smidgen of research. His opinion is always the correct one in his bloated head.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:12 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Since so little is happening in Pat's life, I've made a digest of minor things Pat has talked about:
snip
No mention of Boogie, I see.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Ian was a bit salty about Pepe memes. And annoyed that stupid idiots called his used game store for the Battletoads meme.
Course SJW Ian hates Pepe, that dude is such a commiefornian, at least Pat is a TINY bit moderate because he lived on the east coast.
Pat is consulting and executive producing on the Not For Resale documentary.
They trailer literally just looks like a game chasers episode.

All they are going to do is visit game shops and interview them like one big advertisement, doesn't sound like they will explain the retro bubble which is a more interesting topic.
Pat's been haggling over the cost of installing a BBQ and paving part of his backyard.
Dunno how this dude has endless money, either I need to write a book because of how grossly rich you get from them or he's finally starting to sell some of his collection.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:51 pm

He's obviously has had wealthy parents right from the start.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:55 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 pm
Course SJW Ian hates Pepe, that dude is such a commiefornian,
I think the funniest thing to come out of the Pepe scene is some idiot on youtube named, "Happy Pepe," that goes around commenting on videos about people being racists and bigots.

Some dude called Tana Mongoose a, "spoiled rich white girl," (which she is) to illustrate the point that she's irresponsible and deluded and he came in like, "YEAH WELL YOU SAID NIGGER ONCE." Then I read his name and saw his avatar.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:15 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
  • He also complained that the previous owners of his $1.2 million house didn't care for it properly/cut down trees
  • Pat's been haggling over the cost of installing a BBQ and paving part of his backyard.
  • Pat thinks a 4.625% mortgage rate is great because it's lower than the 8-10% historical rate.
Fuck me
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 pm
Dunno how this dude has endless money, either I need to write a book because of how grossly rich you get from them or he's finally starting to sell some of his collection.
California will eat up that money fast. The state is proper fucked. If you want a good laugh read about the california high speed rail debacle. The lunatics are in charge over there. Give money to california and it will be wasted. Worse it will be used to protect thieving, raping and murdering illegal aliens.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:24 am

Don't worry. They will have a Hyper Loop up and running in no time to make up for that stone age high speed rail shit they fucked up. When has Elon Musk ever overpromised and underdelivered?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!