The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:55 am
I'll go look it up but I bet actual pepper spray is completely banned in the UK.
Coulda asked me. I could've told you that
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:55 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 pm
Pepper spray is torture in a bottle. You could hurt people's feeling with it and give them PTSD for life.
CS spray, dude, CS spray. I'll go look it up but I bet actual pepper spray is completely banned in the UK.

Edit: Yup, classed as a section 5 weapon and completely banned to even own in the UK.
Edit2: Seems to go for any other kind of defence spray as well. Tommy isn't even allowed to defend himself from rabbit dogs. Nice one, UK.
A former world-spanning empire, everyone! Too cucked for self-defense!
Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:09 am
Yeah but movies have these idiots convinced that you immediately get a reaction when you spray, shoot, kick, punch, or otherwise injure a person. They don't realize that, IRL, people can sometimes keep charging right at you and still severely injure you even after you've shot them.
This is basically why Murrican cops like tasers so much. Unless the other guy has padded clothing or some shit, you get an instant reaction.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 am
I got kicked in the jaw hard one time and didn't feel shit at the time. But I was in terrible pain for days after that. It took several hours for me to feel any pain. I wasn't high on anything either at the time. Now imagine a much more badass person getting punched or pepper sprayed while under the influence of meth, cocaine or some cocktail of uppers.
Fuck, even getting shot might be something you don't notice immediately under adrenaline influence, depending on where and with what you got shot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:09 pm

There's some Donald Duck defence spray that is legal in the UK:

Good luck with that when some African baboon comes knocking your car window with its machete.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Is at least martial arts legal? Can Britons hope for a Cuckson to teach them how to shatter machete-carrying arms at long range?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Cuckson would be detained immediately upon his arrival to the country, his arms would be confiscated as deadly weapons and he would be pulverized and unpersoned by Ingsoc as a punishment. Britons won't tolerate such ass-kicking and violence.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:56 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:09 pm
There's some Donald Duck defence spray that is legal in the UK:

Good luck with that when some African baboon comes knocking your car window with its machete.

I wouldn't trust that shit to keep a fucking mosquito away.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:05 pm

If you think these things are dumb then do you know about the anti rape condom? or bag alarms. :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:20 pm

UK protests from Trumps arrival, apparently you guys are allergic to freedom.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland- ... s-44829539

I normally shit on Germany, but you brits need to uncuck yourselves and fast.
Last edited by mad bum on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Hey, you know that guy who's done literally nothing to affect us and hasn't... actually done anything truly controversial and whatever he has done has worked out for the better, minus enforcing our border control laws (the MONSTER)? Yeah, let's just pretend that he's cancer and we don't want him here.

Also, cover your butt hole so that muslim behind you doesn't rape you, but, remember, the real enemy is the Oompa Loompa and Chief.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:20 pm
I normally shit on Germany, but you brits need to uncuck yourselves and fast.
The protests were actually pitifully small, it's just kike media trying to make it look like more than it is.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.