The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:15 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:10 am
If he was a normal person and not a piece of shit, I could understand the outrage - after all, whoever wrote that is a complete piece of shit too, as if there was any doubt with that name that the person is a raging cunt. But, given how much stupid shit TB has managed to get away with while he was still alive, I really don't care if they shit on him for wrong or completely idiotic reasons. Let these assholes tear each other apart.
This. I enjoy these situations because I get to see two sides that are full of idiots and cultists tear into each other. They're hating totalbitch for the wrong reasons, but that doesn't mean it's not funny to watch.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:30 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:21 pm
Better not come to the forum tomorrow.
Thread theme:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 pm
I'm not going to read anything from a white trash that names itself "Fruzsina Eordogh". Compared to that, anything sounds normal.
>mfw even a Czech finds a name unpronounceable word salad
Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:30 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:10 am
For this to have any weight behind it
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:29 am

Well it's not like germans don't have a lot of extremely overcomplicated words :P These might be "exact" terms for things, but it often does look ridiculous. More importantly, I don't believe that's a real name, I refuse to believe there is a language that ridiculous.

And yeah, that weight thing was of course intentional.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am

"Selbstreproduzierender Kleinflugkörper auf biologischer Basis"
SpoilerShow
Aka a carrier pigeon
And "Fruzsina Eordogh" sounds like some tryhard attempt of a hack writer to come up with a fantasy name.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:46 pm

What's-her-name is reeing harassment on twatter. Probably expected to write a shitpiece and not get called out for it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am
"Selbstreproduzierender Kleinflugkörper auf biologischer Basis"
SpoilerShow
Aka a carrier pigeon
That doesn't sound right... Even without translator and the little knowledge of german I have myself, it comes off as self-reproducing "small plane something" on biological basis? Is that complete gibberish you just made up? It's german, so I'm not ruling out a possibility that it's a real thing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:56 pm

"Kleinflugkörper" is more accurately translated as "small flying object". It's small, it flies, it's biological, and it can make more of itself. Works all out.

I'm a bit cheating here though because I think that's how the Swiss military calls carrier pigeons. Though be glad I didn't use the full title, which also includes stuff about a hard-coded, automatic return function from arbitrary directions.

A real German classic would be something like "Dampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftskapitänsanwärter". Or the "Grundstücksverkehrsgenehmigungszuständigkeitsübertragunsverantwortung". Or "Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetzt".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:59 pm

And I thought English was terrible about words.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:33 pm

Again, I don't know if anything mentioned by Voice is real or not, but germany has a thing with long words that basically describe said item precisely, so as an example (which is made up, I'm talking in general), instead of saying something like "fork" they might say "fork that's used for dining". But I think it's pretty rare, it's just the technique where they group these words together and create "uberword" which is weird. Always with megalomania when it comes to germans.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:33 pm
Again, I don't know if anything mentioned by Voice is real or not, but germany has a thing with long words that basically describe said item precisely, so as an example (which is made up, I'm talking in general), instead of saying something like "fork" they might say "fork that's used for dining". But I think it's pretty rare, it's just the technique where they group these words together and create "uberword" which is weird. Always with megalomania when it comes to germans.
What Voice is blabbering on about is fucking nonsense. What you're suggesting is closer to the truth but would more fit something like Spanish with their dumb cutting sentences in bits.
A small fork for example is called a "Kuchengabel". That's literally nothing more than "cake fork", just with the space left out because it's one word because it's one item and not a cake and a fork.

Calling a pigeon a "self-reproducing, small, flying object" is of course completely ridiculous. Nobody does that. It's a "Brieftaube" (letterpigeon).
The other examples are even more theoretical bullshit. Especially the legislation doesn't use long composite words. They actually nominalize as many words as possible and use as many words as possible.

"Grundstücksverkehrsgenehmigungszuständigkeitsübertragunsverantwortung"
There is a "Grundstücksverkehrsgenehmigung". A "Grundstück" is a piece of land owned by somebody, which is all land in Germany. It's either state or privately owned. "Verkehr" (traffic) in this context is about selling, not car traffic or anything. A "Genehmigung" is an official approval for something by the state.
If the state sells a piece of land, they check if somebody has a claim on an option to buy that piece of land or not before selling it. If nobody does, they get a "Grundstücksverkehrsgenehmigung".
"Zuständigkeit" means authority in this context.
"Übertragung" means to pass on something, so in this context the authority. Like how local police would pass on the authority of a case over to the FBI or something.
"Verantwortung" means responsibility.
So the whole word salad up there basically means "responsibility of passing on authority over approval of state-owned land", which is not a thing. Nobody passes on the authority to decide over those approvals, much less is responsible for passing such a thing on because there is one dedicated state office that has authority to issue those approvals and nobody else.
It's like the classic retail joke question if somebody has been on a "Pappkartonzerreißerassistentenlehrgang" (cardboard box disassembler assistant course). It is an actual word in the sense that it's grammatically correct but not a thing that actually exists.

tl;dr: Voice is talking bullshit as usual.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!