Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:39 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:37 am
3S balance is bad enough that DSP picking Ken and spamming low mk into super might actually work on LTG honestly. :D Likewise with SF2 and picking Dee Jay to spam fireballs, or Sim to spam yoga fire.
You'd think that until you realize that LTG mains Urien in S3. He's got flowcharts for days.
Hmmm. DSP did reveal himself extremely vulnerable to Urien set play. He played some flax-something guy on 3rd Strike and got bodied. He cried that it was bullshit and only worked because of lag or something, but it was pretty typical Urien stuff. I think everyone knows reflector Urien's gameplay. It's like declaring a Hugo player is trash because he caught you 4 times in a row with 360s and did 720 super on match start and it worked. :lol: Or being surprised when a shoto character uses uppercut when you jump in.

"Waaaah, this Urien player is pushing me into the corner and spamming reflector into mixups! This is boolshit that only works online dood!" -actual paraphrase of verbal fecal matter that came from DSP's mouth
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:45 am

LTG isn't even a bad Urien. Fairly competent but just not very creative. LTG would salt the earth for 100yrs with DSP's cries.
SF2 though? LTG doesn't play that at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:49 am

I remember seeing LTG's Rolento and thinking he was alright in SF4 too. If the guy didn't rage so much and sperge out, he could be just another legit FGC guy who plays vidya. He could be like Aris or something. LTG even had that one Begone Thot video that was pretty great.

Kind of a fragile ego though to not be willing to take an L to DSP on a game he don't even play. Who does it hurt? Most likely scenario would be DSP wins SF2 and LTG wins 3rd Strike. If they both weren't so toxic, they could have a fun time, involve both their twitch chats, spread some fun memes and part as friends.
SpoilerShow
On an unrelated note, I have a lot of trouble with Urien setplay too because I'm a) not that good/haven't put in that much time and b) use Hugo. Elena players are hard for me too. Urien can zone Hugo like crazy and then go for free rushdown off just about anything, and Elena controls the mid screen really well. Her neutral jump shit in the corner fucks me up.

Part of what makes Urien so hard for Hugo is you can't punish with Gigas when he's airborne. He gets free headbutts and tackles and his super art shuts Hugo down completely.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:59 am

LTG is also self aware, unlike DSP. He's just too much of a prissy nigga to allow his ego to be bruised in any way he could possibly care about. He'll bullshit about pissing in bottles, he'll play up his act to eleven, he'll play exactly the kinda guy people want him to play. But when it comes to losses, that salt is real. The RQs are real and him having a paper thin ego is also real.
I don't know who said it but this fits him better than anything else: "He's a clown that doesn't like to get laughed at." He'll play the clown but will get upset at the laughter.

The best videos are those where his girlfriend is there. It's hilarious. She laughs at his tough boy act, even laughing when he's legit getting mad about it. You can see that he really is a big softie but he doesn't want people to know that.
Unironically, he's a Carlton. He's a light-skinned house nigger that is a well behaved boy IRL and he's a bit pissed off about it. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 am

I've always gotten the vibe that he's one of those good boys that has pent up anger and he lets it out when he plays video games. It's just he happens to stream so people get to laugh at him.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:07 am

He wants to be a hard ghetto nigga but is nothing of the sort. If he wasn't tall he'd be your typical animu nerd nigger flipping his shit over DraganballZfitan and have an anime avatar.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:02 am

I'm looking at you blueberry, cuckson, tictac, Keith and voice for good measure.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:13 am

I don't have an animu avatar.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:49 am
Kind of a fragile ego though to not be willing to take an L to DSP on a game he don't even play. Who does it hurt? Most likely scenario would be DSP wins SF2 and LTG wins 3rd Strike. If they both weren't so toxic, they could have a fun time, involve both their twitch chats, spread some fun memes and part as friends.
Fake feuds worked for Doge and James Rolfe back in the day. Too bad everyone's so thin-skinned nowadays.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:13 am
Fake feuds worked for Doge and James Rolfe back in the day.
They worked for Biggie and Tupac, too.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:25 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:21 pm
They worked for Biggie and Tupac, too.
Did they? Did they now?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.