The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pepsi Man

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Shit, I thought being expelled from school for defending myself was stupid. Look at that. That's hilarious.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:43 pm

When will liberals realize that only law abiding people obey the law. Criminals keep their weapons.

For anyone who watched the video, it's funny because I literally have a steak knife in my car door that I use to open my mail.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:00 pm
LMAO this cuck wants to take their little pepper sprays away too. Only use peppers spray in fear of your life dude! Let the situation keep escalating and the suspect remain uncontrollable until the moment they are about to kill you. Amazing.
Pepper spray is torture in a bottle. You could hurt people's feeling with it and give them PTSD for life.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 pm
Shit, I thought being expelled from school for defending myself was stupid. Look at that. That's hilarious.
Turn the other cheek, man. Solves every problem.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 pm
Turn the other cheek, man. Solves every problem.
Worked for Jesus-- oh wait.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:55 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 pm
Pepper spray is torture in a bottle. You could hurt people's feeling with it and give them PTSD for life.
CS spray, dude, CS spray. I'll go look it up but I bet actual pepper spray is completely banned in the UK.

Edit: Yup, classed as a section 5 weapon and completely banned to even own in the UK.
Edit2: Seems to go for any other kind of defence spray as well. Tommy isn't even allowed to defend himself from rabbit dogs. Nice one, UK.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:20 am

When will the UGay just admit they want their entire white population dead.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:56 am

I just have to point out that the UK seem to be so mindcucked they actually think their little sprays are as useful as a gun, baton or stun gun. There's plenty of dog breeds that can shrug off any spray you can dream up, and I'm sure drug addicts and junkies can do the same. Adrenalin will prevent you from feeling a lot of things until much, much later.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:09 am

Yeah but movies have these idiots convinced that you immediately get a reaction when you spray, shoot, kick, punch, or otherwise injure a person. They don't realize that, IRL, people can sometimes keep charging right at you and still severely injure you even after you've shot them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 am

I got kicked in the jaw hard one time and didn't feel shit at the time. But I was in terrible pain for days after that. It took several hours for me to feel any pain. I wasn't high on anything either at the time. Now imagine a much more badass person getting punched or pepper sprayed while under the influence of meth, cocaine or some cocktail of uppers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:37 am

Don't even have to go that far. Just remind these idiots of all the times they've punctured their skin or cut themselves on something at their job and didn't feel it until they were finally able to slow down.