NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:36 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:53 am
If she won't pay for her employee's abortions she could at least do the coat hangering herself.
Burn.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:12 am

I don't know what law she's referring to but it's california so who cares. I have a solution regardless of the law. Your "employees" should quit and find an actual job.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:24 am

Who the hell does she have 'working' for her?
I want names.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:04 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:56 pm
What is this ridiculous tart feltching about?
>commiefornia

Of course.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:50 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:53 am
If she won't pay for her employee's abortions she could at least do the coat hangering herself.
Nella and Maven aren't having any sex that involves a penis and Todd can't get pregnant so that shouldn't be an issue.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Wow. She completely missed what the #meagain movement was about and I'm not surprised in the least.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:45 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 pm
Seriously, wasn't the point of the hashtag originally for women to share their stories of rape / sexual harassment, to let other women know they're not alone and let men know that many women have had this happen to them (hence why it's called "me too")? Her suggested alternate hashtag only makes sense if the hashtag is really just for lecturing men about how evil they are.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:45 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 pm
Seriously, wasn't the point of the hashtag originally for women to share their stories of rape / sexual harassment, to let other women know they're not alone and let men know that many women have had this happen to them (hence why it's called "me too")? Her suggested alternate hashtag only makes sense if the hashtag is really just for lecturing men about how evil they are.
It was. This bitch has no room to talk. Withholding JewWario's identity during the #complicit shit so she could assist Lupa and the others making CA look like rapists or rape enablers? They added to the reasons why women aren't believed when they come forward about rape. They contributed to the rape culture they claim to be so concerned about. She has no right to discuss "me too" or any similar movement where she can project her fake "concerned for the rights of the disenfranchised and downtrodden" persona.

I know you read this forum, Lindsay, so go back up and read what I wrote. Let it sink in that ugly head of yours. You're the very definition of white trash and you need to be set on fire.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Why do we filter # Me Too to #meagain but not #complicit to #complicit?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man