Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:34 pm

guaratee you Spoony never heard of the 14 words before that ICE headline made its rounds through the news a few weeks ago.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Spoonys just trying to play on the emotions of others so that they can go do the work for him.
What else is new?

If we got a war, he'd complain about the needless loss of life. And how it would interrupt broadcasts of Lucha Underground
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:55 pm

At least complaining about loss of life in a war has some substance to it. Bitching about every little thing that the President does, often simply by how he phrases it or based on out of context news clips and tweets, has none and isn't so much playing on emotions as it is buying into the media narrative.

It's a dangerous game he's playing and he has no idea that he's playing it while he sits in his basement and thinks he's some enlightened individual. Him and everyone else who are scrutinizing everything Trump (and republicans, to a lesser extent) do with a magnifying glass that's looking ever so slightly off to the side are the ones that are the catalysts for the majority of the problems this country is facing, politically.

Just look a few pages back where the mere mention that Trump is a good businessman set off the never-drumpfers on DHI.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:08 pm

With myself and others, it's less about who he is, and more about the indirect effects that's he caused by merely being around.

You're right that we've lost a lot of complexity and nuance--simplified stories and statements have brought about more partisanship.

Still, the left needs to learn this lesson much more than the right.
They all complain about Trump, but dont want to know or care about the reasons WHY people voted for him.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 pm

He's a boob. He talks about how tough he's gonna be with North Korea and then when he agrees to meet with Kim, he just just lifts a bunch of sanctions and pulls military out without getting any credible promise of denuclearization. Not that I'm opposed to pulling out of countries we inserted ourselves into, *or* meeting with dictators; its just that now that everything's said and done, Kim's back to building nukes and we're back to square one.

But of course his voters declared the North Korea talks a GREAT SUCCESS before anything actually happened. Its a farce.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 pm

What are these 14 words?

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 pm
What are these 14 words?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

It stands for "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children," or the lesser known "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:07 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 pm
What are these 14 words?
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:18 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 pm
But of course his voters declared the North Korea talks a GREAT SUCCESS before anything actually happened. Its a farce.
Kim is all talk and no action. He has no action and he knows it but he can't afford to make anything look like a defeat either.
IRL, no talk with them is of any importance at all. Norks can't do shit and won't do shit. They can only cruise along and hope the total collapse comes after their own lifetime. Realistically, they can't engage in any war for more than a week, don't have rockets that would propel nukes far enough to places that matter and aren't even in control of "their" nukes in the first place.

Kim has the job of playing the well hard guy for his masses and that's it. He gets too loud, he'll die an unfortunate death from a "heart attack" and they will pull another Kim out of the hat. China won't have any of that war shit. Any talks are only ever circus for idiots that believe the shit they see in the news.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:42 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:08 pm
With myself and others, it's less about who he is, and more about the indirect effects that's he caused by merely being around.

You're right that we've lost a lot of complexity and nuance--simplified stories and statements have brought about more partisanship.

Still, the left needs to learn this lesson much more than the right.
They all complain about Trump, but dont want to know or care about the reasons WHY people voted for him.
The reasons they voted for him were as follows: ignorance, hatred, entitlement, and to make liberals feel bad. And the ensuing backlash has revealed much of the right-wing to be the exact kind of "woe is me" snowflakes with persecution complexes they always accused the left of being.

The same 4chan rejects that spent the entire Obama administration laughing at liberals and SJWs for being whiny little babies that can't take a joke are now all over the internet screaming "It's not fair when you make fun of me, I'm sposed to make fun of you!"