DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Phil is stuck in 2010 where 10 minutes was considered the sweet spot for any video while most let's players have moved onto 30. It's like he watched a tutorial from 6 years ago on how to be a better YouTuber and never bothered to look again.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:28 pm
Phil is stuck in 2010 where 10 minutes was considered the sweet spot for any video while most let's players have moved onto 30. It's like he watched a tutorial from 6 years ago on how to be a better YouTuber and never bothered to look again.

Its because it gives more views on ads, even if its the same 2000 idiots

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Even if his videos were 30 minutes long instead of 10, that would still put his persona 5 let's play well over 100 parts. I'd have to check as well, because his persona videos might be longer than 10 minutes. Sometimes he uploads slightly longer videos.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:40 am

Piss jug man speaks.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 am

I noticed dsp haters defending ltg here. LTG is being a bitch and no mistake. Sure, he knows that DSP only challenged him so he could stack the deck in his favor and try to get a win off LTG to brag about. But the right play if he knew all that was to never accept. Once he accepted, he should have gone through with it. Play a full set in SF2 and a full set in SF3. Whoever wins wins.

TBH dsp would probably beat him in SF2 because DSP's turtle dee jay set play bullshit is ridiculously safe. He can just throw fireballs and do antiairs all day.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 am
I noticed dsp haters defending ltg here. LTG is being a bitch and no mistake. Sure, he knows that DSP only challenged him so he could stack the deck in his favor and try to get a win off LTG to brag about. But the right play if he knew all that was to never accept. Once he accepted, he should have gone through with it. Play a full set in SF2 and a full set in SF3. Whoever wins wins.

TBH dsp would probably beat him in SF2 because DSP's turtle dee jay set play bullshit is ridiculously safe. He can just throw fireballs and do antiairs all day.
I wouldn't say "defending" LGT, as much as pointing out that LTG admitted from the beginning (the response to DSP's original challenge) that there was no point in him playing DSP on Super Turbo 2, since the doesn't play it at all:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh-vp4SW4AAmb_R.jpg

Of course, had these two been normal people, they'd try to set up something - perhaps not ST2 (DSP's game) nor 3S (LTG's game), but another game that they both had similar experience (let's say Alpha 3). In the end, LTG acted like a damn diva ("muh clout" - yeah, right, you fucking rage-quitting nigger) and DSP ended up really dindu nuffis this time.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:44 pm

DSP vs Naga DSP
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:11 am

They could've played SFIV. Both have played it for a long time, both haven't played it for a long time either. Perfectly fair. LTG would've raped the shit out of DSP in that one.
3rd Strike would've been even worse for Dave, SF2 he would've won against black DSP no problem.

They'll get around to do it. They hate it but they know they are in the same position. Just wait until both are doing really badly and they will gladly open the circus arena for detractors all over the world to see. DSP is already there and LTG won't take much longer until his shtick is just as tired for even Twitch chat.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:37 am

SFIV would have been a good one. Neither can claim the game is shit since they've both played it for years and clearly enjoyed it despite being salty when losing. Ultra is also balanced enough that nobody can really pick a "cheap" character to get a few easy wins off scrub shit. 3S balance is bad enough that DSP picking Ken and spamming low mk into super might actually work on LTG honestly. :D Likewise with SF2 and picking Dee Jay to spam fireballs, or Sim to spam yoga fire.

But that's just wishful thinking on my part, wishing they'd go with that SFIV because I know DSP has no good characters in it. I think DSP plays boring shotos in SFIV, like Akuma and shit. At least LTG plays Rolento.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:37 am
3S balance is bad enough that DSP picking Ken and spamming low mk into super might actually work on LTG honestly. :D Likewise with SF2 and picking Dee Jay to spam fireballs, or Sim to spam yoga fire.
You'd think that until you realize that LTG mains Urien in S3. He's got flowcharts for days.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!