Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:49 am

ISeinfeld was kind of an anti-show. "No hugging, no learning," etc. Unfortunately, it got so popular that its ideas are now mainsteam. If you wonder why so many shows feel empty nowadays...well, that because they are all platformer to be something they're not, rather than something they are.

Curb is better, because it simply boils down to people having arguments over the stupidest things. Larry David can get anyone fighting and disagreeing on camera with him in minutes, and sometimes it's nice to see celebrities drop the facade and act like the Hollywood jerks we know they really are
That said, it's still way too pretentious and full of itself to make me actually like it.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm
They never have anything I actually want to see.
I find that none of the streaming platforms do, or if they do you have to pay for it. People talk about Netflix or Amazon Prime being the future but most of the stuff I'm interested in is still only on physical media
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 am
The problem with this generation is that it DIDN'T watch Frasier.
No show captured leftist hypocrisy as acutely or with as much foresight.
In all fairness this is a generation not exactly known for getting the point of things. Frasier being anti-snob would go over their heads
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm
They never have anything I actually want to see.
I find that none of the streaming platforms do, or if they do you have to pay for it. People talk about Netflix or Amazon Prime being the future but most of the stuff I'm interested in is still only on physical media
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 am
The problem with this generation is that it DIDN'T watch Frasier.
No show captured leftist hypocrisy as acutely or with as much foresight.
In all fairness this is a generation not exactly known for getting the point of things. Frasier being anti-snob would go over their heads
Definitely agree about Frasier. It was a great show. Frasier Crane spent about 99% of every episode in a shitlib-and-materialism-fueled tizzy over the stupidest shit. The dad was consistently shown to be in the right btw.

Also I agree about physical media and streaming. It's the old "1000 channels on tv and nothing to watch." Not so much because I'm picky, as because most shows are garbage. The shit I actually want to watch is usually a limited release or foreign *tips hipster bedora*. Amazon does currently have the Battles Without Honor and Humanity series though. I have been watching those. And netflix/amazon had Sonatine for a long time. Hulu has all the Jojos and used to have all of FotNS.

Sadly, what kills streaming services for me compared to buying dvds outright is the licensing issue and constantly having to worry about your favorite show expiring from the service. Netflix used to have all of King of the Hill. When they lost that, a bunch of seasons became essentially impossible to watch legally. That's because the latter seasons were never put on DVD.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:10 am

Dunno how long ago Netflix had KOTH but they're all on DVD now. Certainly in Britain, probably in America too. I remember because it was like £5 each for seasons 1-5 and then £20 each for seasons 6-13
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:07 am

Streaming is for the inbred.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:10 am
Dunno how long ago Netflix had KOTH but they're all on DVD now. Certainly in Britain, probably in America too. I remember because it was like £5 each for seasons 1-5 and then £20 each for seasons 6-13
Sorry.. this happens when I'm bored..:/

I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Char is a well established pedophile, he is NOT a gay.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Char was definitely tapping underage Lalah Sune.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:11 pm

I've heard he can diddle kids 3 times faster than anyone else.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Char was definitely tapping underage Lalah Sune.
Who wouldn't?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.