PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Rapeculture

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:07 pm

Hey, anyone here have a pic of Roses before she decided bulemia was the answer to weight loss?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Tony Schiavone

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Her tattoos pretty much fit the "tramp stamp" description to a tee.

She always seemed like the one at CA who was trying to screw her way up the ladder to ... somewhere.
Lindsey or Lupa must've tolerated it while she didn't appear to be a threat to them (she wasn't even near the middle). You bet they'd pull some Queen Bee stuff if she ever started getting near their positions, though.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:15 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:05 pm
Her tattoos pretty much fit the "tramp stamp" description to a tee.

She always seemed like the one at CA who was trying to screw her way up the ladder to ... somewhere.
She's a professional leech who would suck any dick to get where she was going. Even Spoony's.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Roses' style is your typical feminist tattooed fifties pinup girl/librarian. That look went out with rockabilly.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:07 pm
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:35 pm

If you're lurking (which I know you are);

HI SARAH

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:16 pm
Roses' style is your typical feminist tattooed fifties pinup girl/librarian. That look went out with rockabilly.
They all try to do that pin up look which is basically objectification by their own definitions. I'll never understand it. The horned glasses and perfectly straight bangs always look like shit too.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Khan FurSainty

Post by Khan FurSainty » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:47 pm

You know, i was fine with her danger hair, skanky tattoos and glaring daddy issues, until i went to her Twitter for some fap material and saw this:
Clint is too good for her.