Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:55 am

Kugel is of superior Ayrian blood.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 pm
Kugel's not retarded though.
This from the illiterate
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 pm
Kugel's not retarded though.
This from the illiterate
You casually stepped over the point he was making, though. Normalfags watched Friends and fucking loved it back then. Several of the dipshits that would be offended at the milquetoast "problematic" things in the show are the same people and people that grew up on re-runs of the show.
It's the usual "atoning for the sins" shit the SJWs love to do.

Fresh Prince and Married ...with Children were vastly superior anyway. Nobody needs Friends on netflix. They should get some Western classic movies on their platform instead. They never have anything I actually want to see.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm
Several of the dipshits that would be offended at the milquetoast "problematic" things in the show are the same people and people that grew up on re-runs of the show.
Which is what I suggested when he suggested that's all they'd do with Frasier or Seinfeld

I don't really want to rehash it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Why not? You sure spent a full page reading my mind and telling me what I meant instead of admitting you've never heard the turn of phrase before. Go all the way, faggot.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:07 pm

How tall are you, Pepsi Man?
Kugelfisch wrote:

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:42 pm

Tall enough to see 4 pages back where you brought up Seinfeld and Frasier and the main actors (which they're complaining about content and not actors, here) while telling me that I was wrong about people watching Friends.

Nobody watched Seinfeld and Frasier, in this generation of people. They were boring. Friends wasn't. It was endlessly rerun during timeslots that made it easy to sit down and catch.

But please. Go on.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 am

The gist of the last few pages of sperge is that Poopy Man is gay or a woman and has shit taste in everything, and it's a biolagical imperative to defend his choice in terrible sitcoms.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm
Fresh Prince and Married ...with Children were vastly superior anyway. Nobody needs Friends on netflix. They should get some Western classic movies on their platform instead. They never have anything I actually want to see.
If you have any interest in quality content then Netflix isn't for you. Those cheap fucks don't wanna pay the licensing fees for actual good content, and they can also force you to watch their pozed garbage. It's a "win-win."

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 am

The problem with this generation is that it DIDN'T watch Frasier.
No show captured leftist hypocrisy as acutely or with as much foresight.

Seinfeld is on all the time in reruns...as is Curb.
They don't have to like it, of course, but I'd say the odds are that they've at least seen the show by accident.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:39 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 am
If you have any interest in quality kahntent then Netflix isn't for you.
This has been my stance ever since they removed, "Psych," from their show listings.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 am
Seinfeld is on all the time in reruns...as is Curb.
They don't have to like it, of course, but I'd say the odds are that they've at least seen the show by accident.
I think the main problem with Seinfeld is that there's a lot of people that pretend they, "get," the show even though there's not much there to get, in the first place, so people who don't immediately like it think that they just aren't cultured enough for it.
Personally, I find the parodies of it far more entertaining than the actual show but I've also never found Seinfeld, himself, funny.