Internet Conspiracies

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Internet Conspiracies

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:44 am

It's really boring and dry, so it's perfect for when you're trying to sleep. And this was like 10 years ago when there wasn't really much to fall asleep to other than television.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:24 pm

10 years ago I got to fall asleep to the most perfect thing every night:
A block, on the radio, for people who wanted to win back their lovers. "Heartfelt," messages followed by a currently popular love song. The best one was some idiot who played that, "Do you think you're better off alone," song for his ex-girlfriend and the radio host kept trying to talk him out of it before finally letting the guy shoot himself in the foot.

I couldn't fall asleep to conspiracy radio. I have a hard enough time falling asleep to generic youtube horror content, let alone stuff that could leave me questioning if it's real. I'd have weird ass dreams and wake up all paranoid looking out of my shower curtain and shit.

I think the only conspiracy theory that I can enjoy on a level that doesn't leave me questioning it is the Gang Stalking one. It's so obviously retarded that it's just something I laugh at.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:07 pm

That song is bretty gud though.
Only conspiracies I have an interest in are government shenanigans. Those CIA niggers are bad news for real.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:35 pm

I like the conspiracy theories that have a grain of truth in them. The ones about the moon landing and 9/11.

On a broader scale I assume there are at least a bunch of people involved with malicious intent that spread them for a purpose. To a degree conspiracy theories helped the Nazi's to rise to power. But I assume there are also lots of people involved who are schizophrenic and can't help it.

I like this one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate ... acy_theory

Sadly the video where a guy stormed a church screaming "pizzagate is real" can no longer be found :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:46 pm

The purpose is probably so you look "smart", since you've discovered all those little clues and secrets that the keikau masters like to hide everywhere (because that's apparently what you do when you want to keep a secret).

People with schizophrenia is why I can't see conspiracy to be just fun and games. These guys have it bad enough already, but finding an internet circle that will enable and support their delusions will really fuck them up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:17 pm

I once read a lengthy site about how earth had two suns, and the Chem trails created a smoke screen to keep the truth hidden.

The government also destroyed a third star in an experiment with a giant laser.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:46 pm
People with schizophrenia is why I can't see conspiracy to be just fun and games. These guys have it bad enough already, but finding an internet circle that will enable and support their delusions will really fuck them up.
Not necessarily. I have schizophrenia and I can't really say that it has affected me. I can't speak for other people though. The delusions seem to represent a personal quest. A good example would be Jeanne d’Arc and Adolf Hitler, where one person has a positive alignment to their cause and the other a negative.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:45 am

As far as I'm aware, a schizo who takes their meds and proper care of themselves won't be affected by bullshit conspiracies.

They're sick, not stupid.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:45 am
As far as I'm aware, a schizo who takes their meds and proper care of themselves won't be affected by bullshit conspiracies.

They're sick, not stupid.
I have a friend of over 15 years who is schizophrenic. Before her diagnosis, she believed Power Rangers were real and that they existed in the Digimon world where they used Duel Monsters cards to battle their Pokemon.

No bullshit.

Fast forward post diagnosis, she's finished school with a Bachelors in psychology, and is fluent is Sign for the hearing impaired. Married, big happy family, no kids yet, but they just bought a house.

Meds are a fantastic thing. Now if I could just get my limitless pill....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:28 pm

>no kids yet
Hopefully it stays that way, don't want them crazy brain genes passing on.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:50 pm
A good example would be Jeanne d’Arc and Adolf Hitler, where one person has a positive alignment to their cause and the other a negative.
What do you have against Jeanne d’Arc?