Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:44 am

They are not nearly as popular, but I still think they have some funny shit. I mean anyone who makes fun of linkara is okay in my book. They are kinda like the south park of the internet with making fun of current trends.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 pm

I did not know that Reviewbrah had a younger brother.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 am

Turn on subtitles. So many salty MRA faggots in the comment section.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Wonderful. A legit transfaggot on the show and he's the one who can handle the bantz the least. Imagine being rich as fuck and yet so fucking touchy. She obviously wanted to play ball and he was happy just getting dunked on.

WHY'S JONAH CRYIN'? CAUSE HE JUST! GOT! DUNKED! OOOOON!!!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:14 pm

This guy does some interesting stuff. He has a few videos where he, essentially, REEEEEs about people who don't think the same as him but, aside from that, he'll do these videos talking about the story behind some internet fad or meme. Sometimes about wrasslin' and stuff, too.

He's not perfect but he's far more tolerable than Behind the Meme.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 am

Turn on subtitles. So many salty MRA faggots in the comment section.
MRA's. Their whole existence is to lose, "but at least we didnt stoop to their level!". Take women's rights away, by force, and solve the problem, or shut the fuck up. Going through legal means will never. fucking. work.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:11 pm

I've seen that video shitposted all over /tv/ but never bothered to watch it.
What the fuck is that.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:39 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:03 pm
MRA's. Their whole existence is to lose, "but at least we didnt stoop to their level!".
I'm not quite so sure about that last part. The problem is that they allowed too many women in their movement into positions of power, which means they use female tactics of emotionally manipulating by playing the victim to get people on their side. Problem is that shit doesn't work for men, it's like asking a woman on advice on how to attract other women, they will give you shitty advice that only works for them when attracting guys.

This is the reason many anti-SJWs don't really like them much even though they concede they are right on every issue. When men start whining about how oppressed they are they sound exactly like feminists, and watching them act so damn effeminate will naturally put people off. The MGTOWs aren't going to attract too many people either but they are getting infinitely more popular since breaking away since they don't act like crying women.

You want to change things MRAs? Then do that emotional shit with boys instead of men. The image of some old witch ruining a small boy will get many people on your side since people are more sympathetic to children than adult women. Just read Hoff Sommers' War Against Boys book and get a bunch of pissed off mothers on your side. The angry feminazis won't stand a chance against angry mothers unleashing their maternal instinct to protect their baby against some cackling old spinsters.

And businesses would be stupid to side against them. The reason why they side with feminazis is because women represent 75% of spending, and they stupidly think siding with feminists is siding with women. But I think a big chunk of that is mothers spending for 4 people (themselves, their husband and the kids) and if you piss them off then you can kiss your business goodbye. They will give a shit about men's issues very fucking quickly, the women already in their movement like Karen Straughan and Sommers have sons rather than young single women liking them so focus HEAVILY on what feminists are doing to little boys and you'll win.

But they won't do that because as you said, their whole existence is to lose.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.