Steam Summer Sale is Live

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Steam Summer Sale is Live

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 am

Sure, I'd play castle wolfenstein or the original bloodrayne.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:39 pm
I think I said in previous iterations of DHI that I don't even care if another company fills the void or not. Either provide a good, complete product or gtfo. This idea of supporting a bad game in hopes of a dev making a good game eventually is a super cuck move.
I'm seeing this shit now with Fighting EX Layer. Just like SFV it didn't even have a fucking arcade mode on release and the only way to fight AI is in practice mode, but in comments of videos cucks are saying "we need to support the game so it stays alive, they are a small dev team making a passion project that was meant to be an April Fools Joke".

Fuck off. They are charging $40USD/$60USD for a game that can only be played properly online that I would also have to pay to access since it is only on PS4. SFV proved that many in the FGC are cucks who will settle for a game without a basic fucking arcade mode, that is the bare fucking minimum you need in a fucking fighting game and some devs aren't even doing that. And sometimes like with Tekken 7 the arcade mode is short as fuck (5 matches, seriously Harada WTF), fighting games in general seem to be offering less and less content on release because of the competitive scene only needing an online mode.

The only exception out of recent releases seems to be Dragonball FighterZ and MKX (I don't know shit about Injustass 2 so maybe that too).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:21 pm

And Pokken. :lol:
They can fuck off with their indie trash. Go play Melee over netplay or anything on fightcade. There you go, you've got all the fitan you'd ever need.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:32 pm

The netcode on fightcade is better than the steam version of USF4. >_>
RAPEMAN wrote:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Its over and I bought nuffin. Mission accomplished.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:04 am
The only exception out of recent releases seems to be Dragonball FighterZ and MKX (I don't know shit about Injustass 2 so maybe that too).
ArcSys is one of the few remaining fightan developers to actually bother with goofy singleplayer modes. They give you stuff like a persistent survival mode where you can upgrade your dude, or a mode where you fight SNK-boss-tier characters.

Fighting games without an arcade mode is truly baffling to me. That's like a Starcraft 2 case where the developers where too focused on the e-sports aspect while leaving normies in the dust.
Fuck, you don't even need some special final boss or anything. One of my favorite SF games - Alpha 2 - doesn't have a final boss. Characters just end their arcade run with whatever rival or bad guy makes the most sense for them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:08 pm

When I was a young lad and didn't have any friends to play games with goofy single player modes in fighting games helped me through dark times.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:49 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:26 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:15 am
Never played these games but this song is pretty dope.
That's because it's made by the LEGENDARY yuzo koshiro
Koshiro-san is a blatant rip-off artisgt though.

My nigga Nintendo would NEVER allow such travesty. Nintendo4Life.
SpoilerShow
Anyway, Koshiro is great. Great soundtrack is absolute necessity to create a great game.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:27 am

Yeah there's no doubt that he had influence from others, but it's the fact that he did it on the genesis that made it special, considering most genesis games were not known for good music.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:31 am

A lot of Genesis music sounds terrible. SoR is great by comparison. It's not even a contest.
RAPEMAN wrote: