Internet Conspiracies

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Griever

Internet Conspiracies

Post by Griever » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:24 am

We tend to spend a lot of time here at DHI laughing at the retarded behavior of internet nobodies, the vidya community, and other spergy sects of the internet. However, there is a particular brand of internet retardation/sperg I find especially entertaining that we don't usually discuss: conspiracy theories/theorists.

From flat-Earthers to UFO nutjobs, glow-in-the dark CIA niggers, and everything inbetween, there is some overly-elaborate, utterly stupid, and funny as fuck conspiracy content out there. If you've got some funny/interesting conspiracy content to share, this is the place to post it.

Here's a sampling of some fun conspiracy shit I've run into over the years:

-Drunk Kentuckians shoot the shit out of their house, because they think midget aliens are invading their farm

-UFO Hunters, a defunct History channel show where a couple of normies follow around UFO nutjob Bill Birnes as he sifts through the desert looking for melted alien tupperware and interviews other UFO crazies about alien shenanegans

-"Elsagate", the conspiracy theory that suggests the disturbing content on Youtube Kids is actually a mind control ploy by the CIA ala MK Ultra

-Die Glocke, the magical antigravity engine full of purple goo that took Hitler to the moon
Last edited by Griever on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pepsi Man

Re: Internet Conspiracies

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:30 am

Griever wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:24 am
we don't usually discuss: conspiracy theories/theorists.
What are you talking about? ASS is right over there!
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Griever

Post by Griever » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:34 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:30 am
What are you talking about? ASS is right over there!
I was thinking more along the lines of taking the piss out of conspiracy theories in general, not just ASS. If taking the piss out of ASS counts, then every thread on DHI is a conspiracy thread.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:47 am

It's not a conspiracy if it's real and TRANNIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:26 am

I used to listen to coast to coast a lot back in the day, mostly for background sound
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:46 am

I fucking love those silly nazi UFO conspiracies. A shame though that this shit isn't really a thing here in Germany. You'd think we Krauts would have more proof regarding the glorious Reichsflugscheibe.

Other quality internet conspiracies involve people who belive that Slenderman is real (though I guess that shit is dead now since that fucker is old news), or this whole gang-stalking thing where people believe they're under surveillance 24/7 by a secret organization to drive them insane or something (which can actually happen to you if you already have paranoia and start buying this crap), using shit like a car's color or the way it is parked as evidence.
I'd almost like to start a conspiracy theory about how gang-stalking is just a ploy to make you believe in gang-stalking.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Griever wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:24 am
glow-in-the dark CIA niggers,
Shut it down....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:26 am
I used to listen to coast to coast a lot back in the day, mostly for background sound
Try Ground Zero. The show takes anything too crazy for Coast 2 Coast and the host enthusiastically believes everything.

Griever

Post by Griever » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:59 pm
Shut it down....
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:30 am

Never listened to Coast 2 Coast much, AM radio is so inconsistent at night.
Is Spoony dead yet?