The new disease that is ruining The World!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Auli

The new disease that is ruining The World!

Post by Auli » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:05 pm

So... I've been following a YouTube show for years. Suddenly, one of the members said he was pansexual. Then after some months I started to notice something...
The second picture is from the episode he says he's pan. Also notice the background change? I'm betting shekels that his wife left him and he had to move to an apartment.

This disease is destroying the entire World! Relatively normal people, on the left (of course) discover Feminism, SJWism or jump on the LGBTQAIIP+ Bandwagon and they... change. They change into something freaky and sad. This virus can destroy society as we know it. Just like with:

Is there more? Post if you know!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: The new disease that is ruining The World!

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:19 am

I'm sure there's multiple examples of this.

It's like the Catlin Jenner Effect or something.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:08 am

People tend to not want to be around crazy people. It's not new.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:52 am

I think you need to be crazy to even comprehend pansexuality. I mean, it's like a special snowflake version of bisexuality, except it's more respectful of transgender people? I dunno, that shit's pretty abstract. Wouldn't surprise me if people cut their contact with him 'cause they got tired trying to understand it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:01 am

Pan = the goat god, aka one of satan's forms

Pansexual means you'll fuck anything, including animals, corpses and kids. Its the most offensive thing you can do against the holy father, we are reaching the end times. Its nothing new either its just becoming mainstream now.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:06 am

That would make for an even better outing.

"Hey, guize! I'm pansexual!"
"What's that? I heard it's similar to being bisexual!"
"Oh yeah, kinda. But I'd also fuck anything - including animals!"
"... Never talk to me or my wife's son ever again."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:15 am

It literally means everything:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pan-

pan-
combining form
all or everypanchromatic
including or relating to all parts or membersPan-African; pantheistic

pan-
Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
a combining form meaning “all,” occurring originally in loanwords from Greek (panacea; panoply), but now used freely as a general formative (panleukopenia; panorama; pantelegraph; pantheism; pantonality), and especially in terms, formed at will, implying the union of all branches of a group (Pan-Christian; Panhellenic; Pan-Slavism). The hyphen and the second capital tend with longer use to be lost, unless they are retained in order to set off clearly the component parts.

Just posting it here because on Lando's pansexuality thing there was a defence force out saying / claiming pan didnt mean everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_(god)
"He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr. With his homeland in rustic Arcadia, he is also recognized as the god of fields, groves, wooded glens and often affiliated with sex" Obviously satan, this is also the god most "naturelovers" and druidic pagans like Orcril worship.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 am

Pan isn't Satan. Satan is just a cheap Pan-knockoff. Our wicked Christian society pulled the same trick with other ancient civilizations when we declared Baal and Dagon to be haram.
-Yours Truly

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:29 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 am
Pan isn't Satan. Satan is just a cheap Pan-knockoff. Our wicked Christian society pulled the same trick with other ancient civilizations when we declared Baal and Dagon to be haram.
Thats only what fools think. You go "christianity came after so they must have ripped off established ideas" when in fact the fallen angels when booted out of heaven knew what was to come and mirrored all their false idolhood on what was to come.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:57 am

That Bible is so lame, they even plagiarized that hogwash about some flood. Everyone knows the real God is a Namekian.
-Yours Truly