Steam Summer Sale is Live

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Steam Summer Sale is Live

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Doesn't help that any given console port community on Steam is full of "We have to keep buying the shitty, overpriced ports from [insert publisher here] or they will never make PC ports ever again!!"-soyboys.

You can't keep buying shit from a shit producers in hopes that he will one day stop producing shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Yeah, if I hear a PC port is shit, I'm not buying it. You can either make the next port good or you can stop making ports. Don't care either way because I won't pay for shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Yes I know what you mean I hate these autistic people because they are everywhere on the forums.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/410850/d ... 595/?ctp=4

The Necrodude

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 pm

Yeah those people are sick in the fucking head. Had the same thing on the battlefront 2 forums for fockkkk sake.... Support the dev.... EA / DICE ARE MULTILMILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES YOU RETARDS... they dont need your support braindead motherfucker and theyre creating a game for DISNEY who has unlimited money and you suggest we should just fork over some cash to get a little bit of extra content that shouldve been here ages ago.

I swear parents of gamers who dont oversee their expenses are what killed gaming, in fact scratch that over half of these people are 40 year old basement dwellers, gamers truely are retarded as fuck for the most part.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Indeed. They're not some small indie companies trying to enter the PC market or something, they're big guys who should know what they're doing. If they fuck up their venture into the PC gaming business, it is their own bloody fault, and others will fill in the void.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:39 pm

I think I said in previous iterations of DHI that I don't even care if another company fills the void or not. Either provide a good, complete product or gtfo. This idea of supporting a bad game in hopes of a dev making a good game eventually is a super cuck move.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:55 pm

I care about very little vidya series' so I'll be fine either way. I've got enough in my backlog and I can just keep on playing a single game forever. All I need is MonHun World and Smash Ultimate this year. If not a single game was released next and for the next ten years I'd be fine with it.
Vidya may be my main hobby but it's not an important hobby. Shit, delete vidya completely from the planet and I'd just go fishing and competitive shooting instead. Fuck supporting shit products.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:39 pm
This idea of supporting a bad game in hopes of a dev making a good game eventually is a super cuck move.
So every Nintendo fan ever? These are a few of MANY comments regarding the wolfenstein port for the switch.

>360P
>Barely 30 FPS

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Anyone defending nuWolfenstein is automatically a massive faggot in every way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:24 am

I'd kill for a return to castle wolfenstein or enemy territory multiplayer remake.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]